cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So frustrated!

Lindsaydawn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have had nothing but trouble since starting with public Mobile! I have spent way too much money trying get my plan to work. I’ve tried changing my plan twice and it doesn’t work so I have had to resort to doing add ons which are so expensive. Any advice and help would be great because I’m able to which companies after only being with public for a month!

3 REPLIES 3

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Lindsaydawn

Sounds like you have been selecting a plan that wasnt suitable to your needs..if you purchased add ons and they worked,the plan must have been also working...best to follow the advice offered in the previous replies

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Lindsaydawn, as the others have mentioned, please provide detail as to the problems you've come across.  You mentioned changing your plan multiple times, what was the reason you changed your plan the first time?  Maybe provide some detail and we'll let you know if this is something that a MOD should look into.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Lindsaydawn, Public Mobile is a prepaid service with no refunds.  So each time you try to change your account immediately, you get charged.  This is not the way to fix account issues.  I am not sure exactly what is causing your problems.  Regardless of that, you will probably need to seeks some reversals in charges which only the moderator team can do.  Of course they will also be able to sort out the account problems.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.