cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So frustrated, don’t have service, cant add service

KTB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account shows that I have a $50 available balance but I have no ability to see if I have any service remaining and my service is currently not working.  I have tried to add plans and it simply doesn’t work???

I’m using a browser, I’m not sure if there’s an app that would work better but I don’t have the option to add a plan and there’s nobody to call to actually activate the service what can I do?

2 REPLIES 2

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@KTB wrote:

My account shows that I have a $50 available balance but I have no ability to see if I have any service remaining and my service is currently not working.  I have tried to add plans and it simply doesn’t work???

I’m using a browser, I’m not sure if there’s an app that would work better but I don’t have the option to add a plan and there’s nobody to call to actually activate the service what can I do?

Can you show us a screenshot of your main self-serve page?

As this is a public forum, please remove your personal details before posting.

If you're having trouble using the website, try clearing browser cache first and retry using incognito mode.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@KTBI assume you have online access to your account not just via 611? Try the few tricks listed here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

Need Help? Let's chat.