cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Six UC3 the number you have reached is not in service

Civic_E
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
That's what i am when i am trying to call my number from a different phone. Please help.
13 REPLIES 13

@steffie1977, this could be a provisioning error, and you should private message the moderator team about it.  The envelope icon in the upper right corner of all Community pages is your link to the private messages.

Let Public Mobile address the issue with the other carrier if it is the other carrier's issue to resolve.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@steffie1977 wrote:

I have a new area code number in our area and anyone from a specific provider fets the UC3 message when phoning me.  I have called the provider but they have done nothing.  Do frustrating that I can receive phone calls.  Can someone tell me how to fix this so that when people call me they can get through

Change your number?

Not much Public Mobile can do to fix the numbers database of another provider.

@steffie1977 wrote:

I have a new area code number in our area and anyone from a specific provider fets the UC3 message when phoning me.  I have called the provider but they have done nothing.  Do frustrating that I can receive phone calls.  Can someone tell me how to fix this so that when people call me they can get through

Post your question here...for more visibility..Smiley Happy

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/phones_and_hardware 

steffie1977
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

I am curious about what all these codes mean

I heard 2T2, 2E2, now 6UC3

rushipn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @Saray_O,

I'm having this exact same issue since saturday. I chose a new number at signup. 

But would like to port my number from Telus. Could you please help me or provide a timeline as to when I can expect some help?

Thank you.

Civic_E

Thank you @Saray_O .

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Good morning @Civic_E

We have received your messages and we are looking at your issue right now. I will send you a private message shortly. 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

cheeseburger

I hope it works out for you.

Next time keep in mind creating multiple posts for the same issue along with other nonsensical posts like this:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Philosophy-101-of-Public-Mobile/m-p/10...

Doesn't help get your issue resolved any faster.

Civic_E
People make mistake. And i admit mine. Anyway, i believe my number from wind is in a limbo that needs to be attached to my PM account.

Civic_E
Hmmm

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You keep posting issues without giving the full story as if each problem is mutually exclusive yet each one can be attributed to something you have done which someone else pointed out. When you tried to port your number and then change your number when the port didn't go through, nobody knows what issues you have caused for yourself.   Unfortunately you caused this by being impatient, you'll have to wait for a mod to look at what has happened again instead of being able to use your ported number.

Need Help? Let's chat.