cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up for promo rate and billed normal one

jamurquhart
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Morning!

I signed up for the promo in Oct/Nov 2018 to receive the $35 for 4.5GBs at 3G speed, and was charged that amount for the first month. But now I’m being charged $40 (minus 2 for Autopay). Why?

Cheers,

3 REPLIES 3

@jamurquhart wrote:

Morning!

I signed up for the promo in Oct/Nov 2018 to receive the $35 for 4.5GBs at 3G speed, and was charged that amount for the first month. But now I’m being charged $40 (minus 2 for Autopay). Why?

Cheers,

There is no $35 for 4.5GB plan.  The correct price is $40.  If you were only charged $35, you were undercharged.

Also, if you activated online, the billing system sometimes forgets to charge taxes on the first payment. 

jamurquhart
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for your reply. I did take screenshots of the sign up process for my records, and will verify. I was fairly thorough during the vetting process of the plans when I switched to PM—but perhaps I am misremembering (it happens). 

Cheers,

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@jamurquhart wrote:

Morning!

Cheers,

@jamurquhartCan you post a screen shot of your account overview page please and transaction history for last 90 days? (remove personal details from other parts of self serve)

The 4.5 gb plan is $40, so I am not sure how you could have got it for $35. For the first time since I have been here there is a $35 promotion (currently) which gives an extra 500mb of data on the 1gb. I have never seen a $35 promotion to include 4.5gb.  The 4.5gb is $40.

"$40 for 4.5 GB + Ultd International Text + Ultd Canada-Wide Talk"

The plan works out to about $45 with taxes, there is often a sign up bonus involved, maybe a $10 credit at the time when you signed up applied to 2nd month and now 3rd month is back to 45? But post screen shots and we can see where the confusion is.

Need Help? Let's chat.