cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up for 6GB and 500MB free, but not seeing 500MB free on my account.

chalexander
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Signed up for 6GB and 500MB free, but not seeing 500MB free on my account. I have 4 accounts. It is showing on 2 of them but not the other 2. 

Any ideas?

25 REPLIES 25

fpjulie

Good to know that it's been solved. Cheers! 

chalexander

I did sign up for the autopay and I did send 3 Mod PM's over a 5 week period. The PM's were not answered.

@Mary_M replied to this thread today and solved the issue. I'm dissapointed such a simple issue took this long to fix.

fpjulie

Are you sure you have signed up for autopay. I know I may be stating the obvious but you get the bonus 500MB only if you have signed up for autopay which you can do in your account. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chalexander 

Look for the red blob over the little envelope in the upper right area. Click on the area and you'll see the message. Then click on the subject line to see it all.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

I've just replied (it does take a few minutes to respond so please rest assured that I'm going to answer) @chalexander

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

we're already in communication 🙂 @Pizzaeh

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@chalexander now's your chance.  @Mary_M is right there, send her a private message stat!  Please.

chalexander

Hello,

I have sent 3 private messages but did not hear back on any.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @chalexander,

we have yet to receive a private message regarding this issue. Please reach out to us and we'll be able to look into it 🙂

Thanks,

Mary

chalexander

I am still in the same situation. I dont want to un-subscribe re-subscribe because I have a fear of something else going wrong Smiley Very Happy

I would just like for PM to fix this.

Still in the same situation @chalexander?  2 accounts with the data bonus, and 2 without?

In the short term, if this is the case, I would suggest if the plans are still available in the MY Account module, unsubscribe from, AutoPay, re-subscribe to AutoPay, then resubscribe to the +500 bonus data plan again on the affected plans.

chalexander

Hi stonechucker,

Nothing in my Inbox. I responded to moderators over a month ago, but have heard nothing. 

@chalexander, have you looked in your inbox in the community for a reply?  Look to the top right corner for the envelope, this is where a moderator should respond to you.

@CS_Agent, this is now over a 30-day cycle if a true statement from the subscriber.  Can you reconnect with this person?

chalexander

I've not heard anything on this yet. Can someone please respond.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello chalexander,

Sorry to read about your data plans issue. We recognize the importance of resolving your concern about it, So in order to have it fixed, please send a private message to the Community moderators using the link below:

Private message

Thank you for your understanding and your patience, have a great day!

Warm Regards,

Roxana

Public Mobile Moderator team

mh1983

This close to the end of the month, if you haven't heard back from moderators, I'd just do a plan change and post date it for the next renewal as suggested above.

smp99

@chalexander wrote:

PM is new for all 4 accounts. 2 accounts are about 4 months old. These are the accounts that are not showing the extra 500MB. I purchased them when the 500MB bonus offering was in affect. 

Well, you could contact the Moderators, but you could also 'fix' this yourself, assuming you can live without the extra 500MG until next renewal.

For the 2 plans that do not have the bonus data, simply 'switch' plans to the same plan with the bonus data. Trigger the switch to happen at next renewal and you should be good. 

chalexander

PM is new for all 4 accounts. 2 accounts are about 4 months old. These are the accounts that are not showing the extra 500MB. I purchased them when the 500MB bonus offering was in affect. 

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@chalexander, when did you sign up for these plans, and were you previously on other PM plans prior to getting the new ones?

I'm wondering, if you had two previously 6GB plans, which were signed up with AutoPay, but were not activated during the current plan offering (ie you've had them for a while).  If this is the case, you can still get the bonus data, but going to Self-Serve, and changing (again) to the new premade 6GB + 500 MB offering, and making 'change on next renewal'.

Definitely talk to a moderator then, the accounts are obviously registering auto-pay. It's really strange that it would apply one bonus and not the other.

chalexander

All 4 accounts are getting the $2 discount.

Ok that's probably a mistake just write to the moderator and they can fix it.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@chalexander Check your accounts to see if you are getting the $2 autopay reward on the accounts that don't have the 500MB bonus, all 4 accounts should have both if you set all of them up with autopay.

chalexander

They are all AutoPay.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@chalexander are all your 4 accounts with autopay?

If yes you will write a message to the moderator and explain your problem here...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Waiting time is few hours to 2 days but they will help you.Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.