cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up for 1gb for $30 plus 3gb

AJ4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi! I signed up for the above plan and it now doesn't show the 3gb, and I have used the 1gb so no access to data. My partner has the same and it is still listed on their overview, but it mine.

16 REPLIES 16

@AE_Collector wrote:

I am still confused!  Did you port in from someone and who?  What was your start date with Public Mobile so we can try to determine what promos were around then? There were the 5Gb add-on promos but they were 5 not 3 GB and were single use add-ons, not 5 GB extra data per month.  

Terry

There was indeed a 3GB recurring (every 30 days) data bonus for people who ported in from Bell Mobility, Virgin Mobile, or Lucky Mobile.  This was a very short-lived promo that disappeared without warning. 

I am still confused!  Did you port in from someone and who?  What was your start date with Public Mobile so we can try to determine what promos were around then? There were the 5Gb add-on promos but they were 5 not 3 GB and were single use add-ons, not 5 GB extra data per month.  

Terry

AJ4

@computergeek541 @chukdefatey my apologies, $35 for 1gb plus 3gb bonus. Friday brain - ready for the weekend!

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@computergeek541 wrote:

@AJ4 wrote:

@chukdefatey  there sure was. I signed up for it and this is what my plan has been since then. It just hasn't got the 3gb on it this cycle. My partner signed up for the same plan, and still has the 3gb.

Bell port-in promo from early May? If so, there was no $30 plan advertised with a 3GB bonus.  It was only the $35, $40, and $45 Ready-made plans.  Even then, the $40 and $45 plans from that time period had less than other times.

$35 1GB+500MB (autopay bonus) +3GB (Bell port-in bonus)
$40 2GB+500MB (autopay bonus) +3GB (Bell port-in bonus)
$45 4GB +500MB (autopay bonus) +3GB (Bell port-in bonus)

That's what I have been saying all along . There never was a $30 plan with 1GB +3GB. 

AJ4

@AJ4 wrote:

@geopublic thanks for the info. I had to purchase the $30 1gb add on this morning to get me through, so hopefully they ge back to me quickly! Cheers.

@AJ4  Ok now I understand, so the 1GB was for the add-on. So I'm assuming you had signed up for one of the qualifying plans for the 3GB bonus. Hopefully the mods will fix it for you.

Take care!

@AJ4 wrote:

@chukdefatey  there sure was. I signed up for it and this is what my plan has been since then. It just hasn't got the 3gb on it this cycle. My partner signed up for the same plan, and still has the 3gb.

Bell port-in promo from early May? If so, there was no $30 plan advertised with a 3GB bonus.  It was only the $35, $40, and $45 Ready-made plans.  Even then, the $40 and $45 plans from that time period had less than other times.

$35 1GB+500MB (autopay bonus) +3GB (Bell port-in bonus)
$40 2GB+500MB (autopay bonus) +3GB (Bell port-in bonus)
$45 4GB +500MB (autopay bonus) +3GB (Bell port-in bonus)

chukdefatey

@AJ4 wrote:

If you say so. 

AJ4

chukdefatey

@AJ4 wrote:

@geopublic thanks for the info. I had to purchase the $30 1gb add on this morning to get me through, so hopefully they ge back to me quickly! Cheers.

Not sure what they are going to do for you. Like I said There was never a $30 Plan that had 1GB + 3GB. 

AJ4

@AJ4 wrote:

@will13am , thank you! I will message them now!

@AJ4  Moderators can take up to 48 hours to respond. If you need data and you are currently on the 1GB for $30 plan you might want to change to the 1GB (500MB + 500MB bonus with AutoPay) limited time plan and $ave $5.00 every 30 days.

AJ4

@will13am , thank you! I will message them now!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AJ4 wrote:

Hi! I signed up for the above plan and it now doesn't show the 3gb, and I have used the 1gb so no access to data. My partner has the same and it is still listed on their overview, but it mine.

Further to will13am: iirc the promo started at a $35 plan not $30. Did you actually get 3gb? Or do you mean to say the $35 plan. If you changed the plan then you would drop out of the promo. iirc

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@AJ4 , I assume you are referring to a targeted promo with 3GB extra data.  If you have lost the extra data add-on, you will need to seek moderator team assistance to have it added back. The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

chukdefatey

@AJ4 wrote:

There was never a $30 plan with 1GB + 3GB. 

Need Help? Let's chat.