cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign into network

sparky2015
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

keep getting a message on my phone telling me to sign into network and just started to get this message  as soon as I turned off the location gps and the reason I turned it off as the gps it was making my phone get hot and was draining the battery really fast.

40 REPLIES 40

sparky2015

IMG_5575.JPG

Also let us know whether you are able to use mobile data at all.

Please put in a screenshot of the message, if possible. If not, please type out the full text of the message, exactly as it appears (word for word).

sparky2015

I turn the wifi off if I'm not at home and when I turn the wifi off I get the message and I have been with public mobile since before they were bought out by by Telus

sparky2015

if I turn on the location gps the message goes away

Are you able to browse the web using your mobile data, currently? I suspect that mobile data has not correctly been provisioned on your PM account.

Or could it be that you're connected to a WiFi network that requires sign in and didn't notice it?

sparky2015

moto g

sparky2015

my plan has data

@sparky2015 Sounds like your phone is trying to use data when your rate plan does not include it. Please turn off the data connection on your phone if you are not using it to send MMSes, and the message will go away.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

That sounds more like a phone issue than PM network problem. Suggest you try rebooting the phone, and let us know the make/model of your phone. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.