cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shoutout

mellondon
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello all, 

I just wanted to give a big shoutout and thank you to moderator Mary and moderator mihaela. I was having issues with USA roaming add-on. It turns out it an issue with the system but they did some adjustments and got me fixed up. So thank you for that. 
cheers 

Don

4 REPLIES 4

@mellondon 

This is great to hear....as I requested please update your original thread with the moderators solution to your issue. Us regulars really like to find out tne answers to unusual problems. thx!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

While Mod response time is sometime unpredictable (this can certainly be improved), I find the mod are mostly flexible in terms of helping customers.  Glad there is another happy customer here.  We need more positive feedback  here.    🙂

mellondon
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes thank you I will 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@mellondon wrote:

Hello all, 

I just wanted to give a big shoutout and thank you to moderator Mary and moderator mihaela. I was having issues with USA roaming add-on. It turns out it an issue with the system but they did some adjustments and got me fixed up. So thank you for that. 
cheers 

Don

@mellondon  glad to hear of your positive experience. 🙂

Make sure to fill in the survey of the Moderator (Mary), that helped you, from the ticket you submitted and express your satisfaction.

Pay it forward!

Need Help? Let's chat.