cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share Plans Coming Soon - Breaking News

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

Big news is Public is to create some form of share plans soon.

Been asking this for years and it is about to become fact

Even if no actual plan discount the ability to manage multiple lines from 1 login would be awesome

12 REPLIES 12

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kav2001c wrote:

Big news is Public is to create some form of share plans soon.

Been asking this for years and it is about to become fact

Even if no actual plan discount the ability to manage multiple lines from 1 login would be awesome

I hope this happens sooner than later. 🙂

ute1978

Huh? *headscratch*. Is it April 1st already?

@closng wrote:

This topic got me all excited for nothing... 😞

Unless there's a new carrier, it all simply be more of the same old, same old fake competition.  

closng

This topic got me all excited for nothing... 😞

Raven_Jet
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

In your dreams budduh 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

one email address multiple accounts sounds like an ok idea but is it really needed?  who the heck doesn't have an email address now, my friend who just had a kid purchased a domain and created an email for them within the first 4month.

Sharing data definitely not for me, would probably mean increasing base costs to make it appear you are saving money.  The corporation will always find a way to get more blood from a stone if they can. 

@canucks4life wrote:

@will13am wrote:

Yes please to multiple plans in a single account.  NO thank you to data sharing. 

Wife or kids...lol

Neither, we all have our own separate plan.  This whole idea sharing a few gigs of data gives the impression that data is more precious than life itself.  Why not "encourage" the carriers to stop pretending that data is so expensive that it needs to be shared. Think back to the day when internet was metered and overages cost more than the base plan.  Today, practically everyone has unmetered plans.  Do we see ISPs going backrupt as a result? 

I would never buy into any carrier's share plan like I won't pay a restaurant extra to share a single meal.  If they charge so much that I cannot afford to buy one per person, I just won't go there. 

@ShawnC13wrote:

@kav2001c, this post reminds me of my work place.  If you haven't heard a good rumr by Wednesday start one LOL.  So do you have some info on this?

David_J updates his lab idea lol

@kav2001c, this post reminds me of my work place.  If you haven't heard a good rumr by Wednesday start one LOL.  So do you have some info on this?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

canucks4life
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@will13am wrote:

Yes please to multiple plans in a single account.  NO thank you to data sharing. 

Wife or kids...lol

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

I see what you did there. But soon could be years. Trust me on that. 

Need Help? Let's chat.