cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting Up Call Forwarding

crosbyoverovi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Do you need another number for call forwarding or does Public Mobile give you another number. I have seen the article about call forwarding but doesn't mention anything about the other number needed.

10 REPLIES 10

@crosbyoverovi PM can only forward calls to another Canadian number.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@crosbyoverovi wrote:

If you are well aware then your respond with all the questions didn't seem like it therefore the explantion of call forwarding. What I was after was already solved.

Are you also ddeep91?

The question had some ambiguity in my feeble mind. The solution therefore made no sense to that ambiguity.

But I can certainly let it go.

crosbyoverovi

If you are well aware then your respond with all the questions didn't seem like it therefore the explantion of call forwarding. What I was after was already solved.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddeep91 

Was that excellent description directed at me or the OP? If me I'm well aware of what call forwarding is. I'm not clear on what the OP is after.

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@crosbyoverovi 

Call forwarding is a phone feature that enables users to forward or redirect incoming calls to any alternate number, which may be either a landline or cellular number

So if you want to make your incoming calls to be re-directed to a different phone number then you will need to have/buy another number. 

For example,  Any incoming calls to your PM number can be re-directed to my home phone

using Call forwarding.

Hope this info helps

Cheers

Anonymous
Not applicable

@crosbyoverovi wrote:

I was wondering if I got a number to forward automatically or if I need to buy one on my own.

??? What are you trying to call forward? What number are you expecting? What number are you thinking you need to buy?

crosbyoverovi

I was wondering if I got a number to forward automatically or if I need to buy one on my own.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@crosbyoverovi wrote:

Do you need another number for call forwarding or does Public Mobile give you another number. I have seen the article about call forwarding but doesn't mention anything about the other number needed.

How about this interpretation solution notwithstanding...

Do you mean is call forwarding provided when activating the SIM? It is.

Or do you mean does one have to enter the call forwarding themselves? No.

That is if you're talking about the settings to call forward to voicemail.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@crosbyoverovi You need another Canadian number to either forward to or from.

@crosbyoverovi wrote:

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

You need another number to forward the calls to.

For example. Forward your cell phone calls to your wife or husband's phone....or office phone...

Need Help? Let's chat.