Service

My data not working

edited by computergeek541: content is message tag moved to message body

Tags (1)
HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Re: Service

Hi @Chico2020 

Can you tell us what about your service you may have a question about?

I would recommend clicking on the Get Started button on top of webpage and read through the articles on getting started with Public Mobile.

You can always use the SIMon chatbot bubble to the bottom right to ask specific questions about any problems you may be having - it will provide responses which you can then further select towards a potential solution.

Dunkman
Oracle

@Chico2020 

From your tag section on your post,

More details are needed.  Was your data working before?  Which plan are you on?  Is it possible that your data ran out this cycle?  Check your Data and Add on section in your overview page in self service account.  If you don't see your data tracker, you likely ran out of data this cycle.  

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Try network reset in your phone settings

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Check your APN settings.

Here’s how to set up data in 3 steps:

1) Tap:

• Settings
  • More
  • Access Point Names
  • New APN Settings

2) Input this info:

3) Leave all the other fields blank. Hit save.

Try rebooting your phone.

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Everyone, please only provide suggestions when you understand what the OP's issue is. Until they provide more details, you could be providing a suggestion that makes the situation worse or doesn't apply to their situation. 

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@mh1983 : It's about data. Nobody's saying anything that would do any harm.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@mh1983 

You can be certain if anyone suggests something which would cause the OP to do or purchase something unnecessary, people will comment to correct that. 

You're right, it sometimes does happen -- it just hasn't yet on this thread.

Chico2020
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Data still not working

My data has not been working since February 22, 2021 even-though I paid until March 10, 2021; I messaged here three days ago; I have only one reply that does not speak to the issue at hand; today it the 25th, on the 23rd I submitted a ticket and to date no response; I logged into my account to check my usage and it shows that I used 0.535 mb (February 24th) of data on the web, not possible since my date stopped working since the 22nd.  I still have no dat since the 22nd and I have 500 plus 500 plus 224 add on, only used 760 according to my phone history when I went to the store for help; it's a shame after being with Freedom for 9 years to switch to this company and nothing but problems; now I can go back to Freedom for $1 less per month for 1.5 per month and don't have to buy any add ons nor have any disruptions to my service and not have it show that I used when I could not possibly have done that.

Chico2020
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Okay

Need Help? Let's chat.