cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Says no active plan

Linds_Garri
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Tried to call 1-800 number, got message that I had no active plan but $40 plan good til end of month and is allowing me to call local phone numbers...

9 REPLIES 9

Linds_Garri

Thanks all for the suggestions! Working fine now and I can again click on the plan and see what it includes. Could be that PM was updating the site or just a random issue that all phone companies get from time to time. Thanks again!

@Linds_Garri  If it's all 1-800 numbers that is strange but if the 1-800 number you are calling is not based in Canada or the US it is not covered. Maybe you were calling the international number vs the US or Canada  (dedicated) number.

@Linds_Garri wrote:

Status is Active, was able to call Alberta (from Nova Scotia), only getting the message when calling 1-800 numbers. Will try tomorrow and contact mod if still unable to call - thanks all for your input!

@Linds_Garri  Call 1-800-622-6232 if you get through then the issue is with the 1-800 that you are trying to call. If the call does not go through the you definitely have an issue with your account.

Linds_Garri

Status is Active, was able to call Alberta (from Nova Scotia), only getting the message when calling 1-800 numbers. Will try tomorrow and contact mod if still unable to call - thanks all for your input!

Linds_Garri

It was Air Miles customer service- the public mobile site says my plan is active until Jan 28 but it isn't showing what plan I'm on... may be a glitch or offline thing with public mobile? Usually it shows what my plan is and what is included so I'll try again tomorrow 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Linds_Garri wrote:

Tried to call 1-800 number, got message that I had no active plan but $40 plan good til end of month and is allowing me to call local phone numbers...

Please check that you account is active. If yes, restart you phone, try another slot for sim. Your plan should cover these calls. If didn't work, ask for moderator's support: click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions. OR send a message to the moderators: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

marimacas
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Please make sure if you have enough calling minutes. You'll still need airtime at the same rate for 1-800 numbers as locals.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Linds_Garri wrote:

@Linds_Garri  If your plan is active till the end of the month and you can call local numbers then make sure you are dialing the correct number or maybe that 1-800 number you are trying to call is US based.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

When you log into your account - is your status active ? Does your service for all calls besides LD work ?

Need Help? Let's chat.