cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same email address for two different accounts

Mircia0611
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

my husband has an account with PM and I am planning to open one, just wondering if we can use the same email address. We have just one email address for both, and it’s under my husband’s name. Could it create any issues?
Mira

4 REPLIES 4

Meow
Mayor / Maire

It will be the best to have two completely different emails as if you use alias then all notification emails from Community (if you decide to participate) will end up in one mailbox and might be messy to distinguish which is which.

Problem these days to create new email account (gmail, hotmail, etc.) is you HAVE to provide cell phone number. And what if somebody does not have it...?

There are still few free mail service providers not requiring cell number, like mail.com.

WHY thee companies think that everybody has cell phone? What is next? Vaccine certificate?

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

While registering it might give you the error that this email id is already registered.

So register with another email id.

Alias works as well as mentioned. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mircia0611 

at public mobile for each account different Email address, and you can use all all your information they same like credit card and 4 digit pin,everything else the same if you like it,

and Here How To Activate Online visit Here link  for more information,

Activate your Public Mobile SIM card

You'll be up and running in just 4 easy steps, Here link 

for new customers who activate online.only, To get  2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35, $40, $50, $70 rate plans, for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB,just to you know.

put it the email for it and the same email when you do a new activate, Here link,

so when Activate put it both code

1. Enter  Promo Code for 2GB Free, ( 2GBBONUS ) 

2. Enter  Friend Referral Code (??????)  to you will receive a one-time credit of $10..,,

they will applied within 72hr,,,

*for more information about Refer A Friend Reward, How Does It Work visit  Here link,

plus Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. save money and safe and secure 100%.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Mircia0611 wrote:

Hi,

my husband has an account with PM and I am planning to open one, just wondering if we can use the same email address. We have just one email address for both, and it’s under my husband’s name. Could it create any issues?
Mira

You do need a different email address, I'm afraid. If you have a gmail account, you can use an alias.

eg; johnsmith+1@gmail

Need Help? Let's chat.