Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Round *4* Has Begun!

Man oh man .

What a gongshow . 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Am I the only one that hasn't received any text about switching to Koodo? Can't decide if this is a good or bad thing.

Mayor / Maire

None at all?

Are you on the Fall Promo?

@bradp36wrote:

Am I the only one that hasn't received any text about switching to Koodo? Can't decide if this is a good or bad thing.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bradp36wrote:

Ive been around since October '16 and have only been offered the original plan .  $40 for 4GB . 

No thanks Telus.  

Mayor / Maire

@torontokris Primary line is still Public

Even with reduced referals I pay so little I doubt I ever cancel this one 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@kav2001cwrote:

If you pay so little then why were you at a best buy negotiating a Koodo 5gb move then when you got the 6gb you went to a Koodo booth to verify? Yet never signed up. That wouldn't be what someone NOT looking to switch does on the weekend. 

Maybe it's just my job instincts but this doesn't pass my smell test.

@torontokriswrote:

@kav2001cwrote:

If you pay so little then why were you at a best buy negotiating a Koodo 5gb move then when you got the 6gb you went to a Koodo booth to verify? Yet never signed up. That wouldn't be what someone NOT looking to switch does on the weekend. 

I second that. Can you post a screenshot of this message that you got for the 6gb deal?

@Aahanwrote:

@torontokriswrote:

@kav2001cwrote:

I second that. Can you post a screenshot of this message that you got for the 6gb deal?

He didn't get the offer via text he said it was in person as he was negotiating a plan that he didn't need as he's happy with his low price pm plan (including credits).

@torontokriswrote:

@Aahanwrote:

@torontokriswrote:

@kav2001cwrote:

He didn't get the offer via text he said it was in person as he was negotiating a plan that he didn't need as he's happy with his low price pm plan (including credits).

Oh...its probably the 5gb plan with a 1gb addon for a given amount of time. Doubt there's a legit 6gb plan.

What plan are you on? They are trying to migrate the $120/12gb/90 day fall promo users. If your on a regular priced or 3G speed plan they are not trying to lure you