Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Round *4* Has Begun!

@will13amwrote:

@kav2001cwrote:

Round 4:

Offered 6GB for $40 to targeted clients on $120 12GB plans

(Everyone else gets 6GB for $60 or 9GB for $75)

Data insanity continues

Updated the first post but wanted to highlight what is now going around on Koodo

Oh and there is now a promo code for a $0 SIM card (since I know that was a pain point for many)

Also as an FYI 

I called Koodo to ask about these promos since there are now so many

Was put on hold while Koodo called Public (so Public DOES have a number, it is just hidden)

Public rep advised me that if you send the message OFFER to shortcode 5133 / 5153 Public Mobile will text you back with which promo is officially being offered to that subscriber 

(Doesn't mean you can't get Koodo reps to do more though if offer is not the one you are looking for)

The inmarket 9GB for $75 is pretty close to the old 10GB for $60 plan really if you are interested

I did the text, got nothing that I didn't already receive.  If you have the codes please share.  I had to beg for the free SIM card.  Was hoping for a code instead.

@will13am if you didn't received the text messages from PM, the code is no good for you, even you try at the store, I heard some ppls got deactived after 15mins

Mayor / Maire

@kav2001cwrote:

This is just getting crazy but ANOTHER new promo offer is being pushed out now!

This one I can 100% confirm because one of my lines got the txt personally

Round 4:

Data insanity continues

@kav2001c this is all so confusing.  So, you got a text for Round 4, 6GB for $40?  I wonder why I haven't gotten that, I'm on the Fall Promo too.  Do you have the code handy?  Is it only in store or can you use it online?  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@srlawrenwrote:

@kav2001cwrote:

This is just getting crazy but ANOTHER new promo offer is being pushed out now!

This one I can 100% confirm because one of my lines got the txt personally

Round 4:

Data insanity continues

@kav2001c this is all so confusing.  So, you got a text for Round 4, 6GB for $40?  I wonder why I haven't gotten that, I'm on the Fall Promo too.  Do you have the code handy?  Is it only in store or can you use it online?  

@srlawren,@kav2001c neither me, I am happy able to switch my second PM line to Koodo 5GB kill 3 birds with 1 stone Cat Happy, $100 credit, $50 refferal and free sim , like Dave said

@ While all good things must come to an end at some point  ) could not refuse for 5GB offer @$40 plus bonus , that sweeten my deals Cat Happy

@kav2001cwrote:

Round 4:

Data insanity continues

Updated the first post but wanted to highlight what is now going around on Koodo

Oh and there is now a promo code for a $0 SIM card (since I know that was a pain point for many)

Also as an FYI 

Was put on hold while Koodo called Public (so Public DOES have a number, it is just hidden)

Public rep advised me that if you send the message OFFER to shortcode 5133 / 5153 Public Mobile will text you back with which promo is officially being offered to that subscriber 

(Doesn't mean you can't get Koodo reps to do more though if offer is not the one you are looking for)

The inmarket 9GB for $75 is pretty close to the old 10GB for $60 plan really if you are interested

Any proof of these deals? 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Wonder_whywrote:

@will13amwrote:

@kav2001cwrote:

Round 4:

Data insanity continues

Also as an FYI 

I did the text, got nothing that I didn't already receive.  If you have the codes please share.  I had to beg for the free SIM card.  Was hoping for a code instead.

@will13am if you didn't received the text messages from PM, the code is no good for you, even you try at the store, I heard some ppls got deactived after 15mins

How would a code expire 15 minutes after you receive it?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

5GB/month is enough for me, but if the 6GB code is real, I might try my luck calling Koodo customer service.

Mayor / Maire

@will13am

PM-SIM-0

If you do not receive any newer offer back you would not technically be eligible for another plan

The manager at Koodo was telling me they are quite specific in how lists are generated but no further info given to me either

@will13amwrote:

Mayor / Maire

@srlawren no I was offered it after trying to wheel & deal in store

I only have the 5GB plan personally

But after speaking to the reps in Best Buy & walked across mall to confirm at Koodo the deal they were discussing is actually real 

I tried to ask expiry dates and Koodo basically told me I should take it since it could dissapear anytime (I know Koodo also had a flash sale for regular clients over weekend, none of which are listed on website)

@srlawrenwrote:

@kav2001cwrote:

@will13am

PM-SIM-0

If you do not receive any newer offer back you would not technically be eligible for another plan

The manager at Koodo was telling me they are quite specific in how lists are generated but no further info given to me either

@will13amwrote:

Wait your saying if you don't receive the specific text your not eligible then saying you negotiated a 6gb/$40 plan.

@kav2001c so your now the proud owner of 6GB/$40 plan I'm guessing. Send the screenshot of your plan.