cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Round 3 Has Begun!

@Wonder_whywrote:

@Aahan thanks for sharing, I will try tomorrow for 5GB Data for $40, GOKOODO405GBBPO promo code for $40/5gb) LOL

The promo code works for me when I try it, so it is for everyone but only those who actively look for it will find it.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I found that while I was able to validate the promo code online, it didn't show me the $40/5gb plan. I had to go in-store to get it done.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Aahan

Thanks for the posting this

Will check it out in store tomorriw

Mayor / Maire

All current Public clients as they are trying to entice people to switch to Koodo

It seems obvious at this point there is a very concerted effort being made

It also is funny because the line that just got the Round 3 of txts actually had gone into store previously trying to use Round 1 code and got refused 

@Korthwrote:

Are these "Rounds" normal Koodo Promo stuff or exclusively available to PM refugees?

Mayor / Maire

@will13am the other carriers have an even better offer imo

Free smartphone (basic one of course) plus they give you a $20 bill credit every month (up to $480 credit) so long as you stay on the promo plan

That means for lower GB users cheaper than anything on Telus, Koodo or Public

@will13amwrote:

I am being totally ignored.  I got round 1, wish I had round 2, round 3 can be had by just going to Bestbuy, WoW, etc.  Other carriers also have an offer identical to round 3.

Mayor / Maire

I don’t know anybody who’s gotten a second or third offer. 

As much as they may try, myself, like many others I'm sure, simply have no desire to be trapped with a carrier again; to have to worry about prices, despite their "promise" of never receiving unexpected charges. I spent my entire mobile life so far attached to the worst carriers and bills, PM was such a save for me, both my peace of mind and my wallet. 

It's a prepaid service, that gives me back what I put into it - end of. 

Unless these other companies could give me everything I have for exactly $23 a month, there's no way I'd switch PM. And even then, I'd be hardpressed to, for the sheer fact there's no extra bullcrap involved with call centres, and taking on the good fight when you know you've sniffed said bullcrap out from under them. 

Now that we know there's a 5GB/$40 offer available, there's really no point for anyone to be moving to Koodo for a 4GB/$40 deal now. 

PM just shot themselves in the foot again.

Send me my 5GB/$40 offer **bleep** it.......... I'm more than ready to switch. My Koodo account portal is open and ready to go!

"D'a'm'n" (above) is now a swear word? What the ****

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kav2001c,

Are these promotions only for PM customers? I only ask because you are mentioning other carriers making offers too. Thanks.