cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Round *4* Has Begun!

@pakmodewrote:

@bradp36wrote:

Am I the only one that hasn't received any text about switching to Koodo? Can't decide if this is a good or bad thing.

Ive been around since October '16 and have only been offered the original plan .  $40 for 4GB . 

No thanks Telus.  

There has only been one offer via text.  The next text was stating they weren't moving forward with the price increase but you could still get the offer from Koodo.  THe 5GB promo I don't think anyone ever received a text with a code for it.  As for this 6GB who knows I doubt it is a legit offer.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

perhaps but people migrating at 4/40 now its 5/40 .their goal is to spread anxiety and panic.

peoples biggest fear is of missing out, marketing guys know this.

boxing day sales, black friday, ponzi schemes build on this.

if they want us to move the offer will come to everyone.

divided we fall!!!

:-}

EG6
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It it smells like poo then it probably is.

Called in to ask and doesn't seems like this exists. They did offer me that 6gb for $60 though. Also I had to pay for my SIM and customer service couldn't credit it back to me. Still got the $50 referral at least! You know because public mobile is prepay, they have the right to change the price as long as they give us 30 day notice. Not rising in price today, but most likely in the future. 

Mayor / Maire

I think you misunderstand @torontokris

Primary line qualifies for the best offer

But I have 7 lines under Public (2 of which I am trying to move)

1 is already moved to Koodo but only on the 5GB plan

Mayor / Maire

Bonus data is perm

That is confirmed

@Aahanwrote:

Oh...its probably the 5gb plan with a 1gb addon for a given amount of time. Doubt there's a legit 6gb plan.

Mayor / Maire

??? Screenshot of what?

The store?

You guys are weird lol

@jfmartelwrote:

Screenshot or it didn't happen

Mayor / Maire

4 diff text codes 

And not all are for the $120 plan

See first post

@ShawnC13wrote:

There has only been one offer via text.  The next text was stating they weren't moving forward with the price increase but you could still get the offer from Koodo.  THe 5GB promo I don't think anyone ever received a text with a code for it.  As for this 6GB who knows I doubt it is a legit offer.

Mayor / Maire

@Optiblue THERE

See to the h8ers @torontokris etc

I did quote the 6GB $60 plan as well so Cat LOL

Specific numbers are offered specific plans

The plans are generated by PUBLIC

Koodo manager does insist that Koodo can not see plans unless offered on account

Hence why I try to mix & match codes from 1 line to another

@Optibluewrote:

Called in to ask and doesn't seems like this exists. They did offer me that 6gb for $60 though. Also I had to pay for my SIM and customer service couldn't credit it back to me. Still got the $50 referral at least! You know because public mobile is prepay, they have the right to change the price as long as they give us 30 day notice. Not rising in price today, but most likely in the future. 

Nope nothing. And yes I'm on the "infamous" fall promo