cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Round *5* Has Begun!

Finally.

I didn't sign on with the Public Mobile Community to keep talking about Koodo, lol.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Finally, no more busy fishermen trolling around.  

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@tzliu oh give it a few more months there will be another wave

I just doubt as good as this one

Highlighted

Hopefully there are so few promo users left, TELUS will no longer pay any attention.  Wishful thinking, of course.  🙂 

Highlighted

@tzliuwrote:

Hopefully there are so few promo users left, TELUS will no longer pay any attention.  Wishful thinking, of course.  🙂 

If the rfd poll is any indication, at least amongst redflag users, only 2/3 left for Koodo.

Highlighted
Oracle

@Korthwrote:

Finally.

I didn't sign on with the Public Mobile Community to keep talking about Koodo, lol.

Then why are you actively participating in this thread?  Smiley Tongue

Highlighted
Oracle

@kav2001cwrote:

Good can be a relative measure.  If it's the same migration offer with a price increase in this end, the same offer would actually look better.

Highlighted

Just renewed two lines, good for another 90 days.  Worse comes to worst, will downgrade to keep prepaid  ~1GB/month and occasional long-distance - Koodo's unlimited Canada calling and 6GB mean nothing.  

Highlighted

@will13amwrote:

@kav2001cwrote:

Good can be a relative measure.  If it's the same migration offer with a price increase in this end, the same offer would actually look better.

Let's look at all the offers to move PM users to Koodo. Prior to the $40 4GB/5GB/6GB offer there were other offers. 

Last fall there was a $50 5GB offer that I assume not too many people bit on.  There were also promos for other PM users that weren't on Fall Promo. I believe $45 for 4GB was one of these that expired on March 15.

What does that tell us about the next push for PM users to Koodo? Not a whole lot but my guess is that something like $40 for 5GB is about as high as they'll go.  They don't want to set the expectation that the longer you wait, the better deal you'll get. People who are holding out will just wait until the very end, but if they feel like the deals are getting worst, they may jump.  That is, just the people on the fence. For the rest of us, we'll never leave voluntarily.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Worst case scenario to me I simply downgrade the Public plan

Fall Promo was great package but at this point I really am only keeping it alive because it is too good to cancel

Thats one huge advantage Public has over any Koodo plan

Flexibility

Things like data roll over, not paying for a month you don't need to use, no extra charges