cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Round *6* Has Begun!

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

This is just getting crazy but ANOTHER new promo offer is being pushed out now!

This one I can 100% confirm because one of my lines got the txt personally

Round 1:

Offered 4GB for $40 to all existing $120 12GB

Canada Wide calling & $100 bill credit

Round 2:

Offered 5GB for $40 to unknown clients

Round 3:

Offered 4GB for $45 to clients NOT on the existing $120 12GB plans

So in past couple of weeks Kodoo is really pushing forward with trying to capture as many Public clients as possible on postpaid

Round 4:

Offered 6GB for $40 to targeted clients on $120 12GB plans

(Everyone else gets 6GB for $60 or 9GB for $75)

Data insanity continues

Codes:

PM-SIM-0

GOKOODO404GB

GOKOODO405GBBPO

GOKOODOR454

GOKOODOR406

GOKOODO406GB

GOKOODO301GB

GOKOODO301GB30

GOKOODO352GB100

JOINKOODO5

JOINKOODO5406 

JOINKOODOCRP

JOINKOODOAUGDATA

Anyone else find out the official codes for other plans I will add em

ROUND 5

GOKOODO406GB  - ITS BACK!!! $40 for 6GB!

New TXT Offer: Due to popular demand, the $40 for 6GB Koodo offer has been extended

March 31 2018 is final day

Round 6:

More targeted offers sent out to switch to Koodo lol the madness never ends

$30 for 1GB + $100 credit

$35 for 2GB + $100 credit

For people NOT on the infamous 12GB plans

Added 2 new codes to master list

The 4GB & 6GB migration codes

Round *9* appears to work with ALL Public numbers

Even if you never got the txt, they attempt to validate your number and it works!

Round 10

$40 / 8GB

$35 / 5GB

-$180 in bill credits ($15 per month x 1 year)

1000 International LD minutes

Depending on Migration plan + Tab status

+$5 for 2 GB   (ADD)

+$10 for 6 GB  (DATA)

OR

+$10 for 3GB  (ADD)

+$15 for 10GB  (DATA)

373 REPLIES 373

So explain how confirm 100% is different than confirm 99% or even confirm 10%

The word confirm is quite self explanatory

@torontokriswrote:

The irony of you not knowing what evidence is /confirming 100% IS lost on you.

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@kav2001cwrote:

@torontokris the irony will be lost on you but that actually IS a real promo lol

Cat LOL

*edit - and what is "confirming 100%" even mean?

@torontokriswrote:

@Rockdaddy22wrote:

You should start the 7gb thread

Good idea but unlike others I like evidence of things before confirming 100%.

Maybe 10GB $60 offer?

The irony of you not knowing what evidence is /confirming 100% IS lost on you.

@torontokris the irony will be lost on you but that actually IS a real promo lol

Cat LOL

Not even that long ago 

*edit - and what is "confirming 100%" even mean?

@torontokriswrote:

@Rockdaddy22wrote:

Maybe 10GB $60 offer?

torontokris

@Rockdaddy22wrote:

Maybe 10GB $60 offer?

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

torontokris

@Rockdaddy22wrote:

To bad this actually came true within a few days. You still can’t believe someone saw a 6gb code on the computer at a Koodo store?

@torontokriswrote:

Notice his code is not the same as the promo??? And it was a week ago.

I checked his code with real sources not a computer screen at a Kiosk. Why would a Kiosk have non current made up codes on the new account setup screen?

His prediction came true, congrats it was a prediction based on 4GB then 5GB etc... 

As for 100% confirmed with a text... was a lie. 

@MariaLorangerwrote:

I have just receved the 6GB offer. Once again, I wonder if I should switch to Koodo as PM so desperately wants or if I should stay put. 

And once again, I think I'll just keep my current plan (PM Fall 2016 offer).

This is why:

- 6 GB / month is nice, but  never managed to use it all the GB my current plan gives me (12 GB per 3 monts.

- Canada-wide minutes are nice, but I rarely call outside the province and my dial-around service + FB, Hangouts, WhatsApp, etc. are just fine for me.

- the real issue is that if I switch to Koodo they can increase the price anytime - and they are eager to do so, as we have just seen - while my plan came with a guarantee of keeping that same price an for as long as I stay with this plan.

Am I missing something? Are there any other reasons for which I should consider moving to Koodo?

I still don't see this price staying the same forever.  It will be interesting after the 1 year mark fo the last Freedom only promo for the 12gb $40 what happens.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@kav2001cwrote:

It was actually there the first time @Watoko

Just certain posters were butthurt since they could not get that plan

I still don't think this offer was available last week.  Once this becamse available today there were 100's of posts with it.  Some showing the text from PM and others showing the Offer page from Koodo

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Rockdaddy22

To bad this actually came true within a few days. You still can’t believe someone saw a 6gb code on the computer at a Koodo store?

@torontokriswrote:

@Rockdaddy22wrote:

@torontokriswrote:

@kav2001cwrote:

When the world ends I promise I’ll come back here and give you credit for your prediction. 

Perfect. I also am going to start a new post that says APPLE X $0 & Samsung S9 $0 100% confirmed I got the text... use this code ... fakecodesimadeup 

Now just wait 5 years and they will probably be $0

canucks4life

@kav2001cwrote:

@John5p in hindsight Cat LOL

Just a tad wrong since people have shown screenshots of the $40/5GB + 1GB Bonus now eh

@John5pwrote:

Edit: @kav2001c I actually work in the telecom industry (not koodo but one of its competitors), so I'm aware of the 1gb bonus and the fact that it cannot be applied to all plans. There are restrictions (only for current in-market plans with at least 3gb of data). Although The $40/5gb meets this criteria, it is not eligible for the bonus 1gb because it's not an in-market plan. It's a plan exclusive to PM customers wishing to port to koodo. Again, this bonus GB only applies to the current in-market offerings.  Unless $40/6gb is offered by all three carriers, the bonus GB will never apply. This is because competition in the telecommuication industry is highly regulated in Canada. Every carrier offering the 1gb will have the same plan restrictions as its competitors. This is to limit competition and avoid price wars

After calling in earlier that is what I'm on now $40/5GB + 1GB add-on bonus.

torontokris

@Rockdaddy22wrote:

@torontokriswrote:

@kav2001cwrote:

When the world ends I promise I’ll come back here and give you credit for your prediction. 

Perfect. I also am going to start a new post that says APPLE X $0 & Samsung S9 $0 100% confirmed I got the text... use this code ... fakecodesimadeup 

Now just wait 5 years and they will probably be $0

Rockdaddy22

@torontokriswrote:

@kav2001cwrote:

Very quiet on both boards lol

Actually was correct on both counts

There was (and now is) a 6GB plan

You can add the 1GB promo to the 5GB plan

But I think most people figured out what I said was correct when the mods weighed in against another poster but were silent to my threads

@Rockdaddy22wrote:

Where’s all the people who were calling you a liar now lol @kav2001c

Some of us have jobs..... how long ago did you say that? yet you provided no proof.

And I predict the world will end tomorrow. I post it online saying I have 100% proof... then I wait a million years and look the world ends... I was right... gloat gloat

torontokris

@kav2001cwrote:

But I think most people figured out what I said was correct when the mods weighed in against another poster but were silent to my threads

@Rockdaddy22wrote:

Some of us have jobs..... how long ago did you say that? yet you provided no proof.

And I predict the world will end tomorrow. I post it online saying I have 100% proof... then I wait a million years and look the world ends... I was right... gloat gloat

Wonder_why

@hardywangwrote:

@Wonder_whywrote:

@hardywang yes today only,I chat with Koodo rep,show the PROMO codes at store only

Ok, I will give it a try by showing the code from this thread 😉 My SMS message has a code for 4GB/$45 only, pretty crappy comparing with this one.

@hardywang I am sorry, I did recommed few  friends to go to Koodo store to get $40/6GB Data got refused it, must be from Public Mobile user only,the Koodo rep missed understand and call again to Koodo, say no, sorry hardywang

Well beyond some weird conspiracy theories I see no reason anyone would bother making it up

Anyhow

At least this one seems more widespread for those who want to see "proof"

@Rockdaddy22wrote:

There’s a reason I had some faith for a long time member. 

@CalvinW code is only valid if you are targeted

@CalvinWwrote:

Haha tried it, code invalid

Rockdaddy22

There’s a reason I had some faith for a long time member. 

Wonder_why

@CalvinW the Promo is valid, call Koodo rep to get $40/6GB

@Rockdaddy22wrote:

Rockdaddy22

@kav2001cwrote:

lol noooo

But some reps gave plan out since new code day 1 and noone is realizing it can be abused yet

@hardywangwrote:

@Wonder_whywrote:

@hardywang you can go to Koodo store,PROMO for today only,I call Koodo reps and there gave me 😄

You mean anyone can get this promo today??

PhoneSeeker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@kav2001cwrote:

@Rockdaddy22 @torontokris @John5p @Wonder_why @Jonavin @PhoneSeeker @ShawnC13 

IT'S BACK

Round 5 is out for all the doubters & h8ers out there

The infamous $40 for 6GB with $100 bill credits

Code changed though; now use GOKOODO406GB

Expires March 15th 

Finally, an official migration plan at last. Smiley Very Happy

PhoneSeeker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@MariaLorangerwrote:

- the real issue is that if I switch to Koodo they can increase the price anytime - and they are eager to do so, as we have just seen - while my plan came with a guarantee of keeping that same price an for as long as I stay with this plan.

Am I missing something? Are there any other reasons for which I should consider moving to Koodo?

I don't think you're missing anything. They are free to increase rates anytime they like on Koodo, and that is probably what they are planning on doing. They couldn't do it on PM, but they can now do it on Koodo.

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Telus back at it again... so sketchy 

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Haha tried it, code invalid

Wonder_why

@hardywang yeah,I have 5GB/$40 and call Koodo rep hold me for 20 minutes,is worth it and gave extra 1GB 😄

hardywang
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Wonder_whywrote:

@hardywang yes today only,I chat with Koodo rep,show the PROMO codes at store only

Ok, I will give it a try by showing the code from this thread 😉 My SMS message has a code for 4GB/$45 only, pretty crappy comparing with this one.

Wonder_why

lol noooo

But some reps gave plan out since new code day 1 and noone is realizing it can be abused yet

@hardywangwrote:

@Wonder_whywrote:

@hardywang you can go to Koodo store,PROMO for today only,I call Koodo reps and there gave me 😄

hardywang
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Wonder_whywrote:

Oh and everyone; ASK for the 1000 minute Chinese New Year promo

Many have been able to add this for free (gives 1000 intl mins per month to countries like China, India etc)

Even if you don't need em

Need Help? Let's chat.