cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Round *6* Has Begun!

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

This is just getting crazy but ANOTHER new promo offer is being pushed out now!

This one I can 100% confirm because one of my lines got the txt personally

Round 1:

Offered 4GB for $40 to all existing $120 12GB

Canada Wide calling & $100 bill credit

Round 2:

Offered 5GB for $40 to unknown clients

Round 3:

Offered 4GB for $45 to clients NOT on the existing $120 12GB plans

So in past couple of weeks Kodoo is really pushing forward with trying to capture as many Public clients as possible on postpaid

Round 4:

Offered 6GB for $40 to targeted clients on $120 12GB plans

(Everyone else gets 6GB for $60 or 9GB for $75)

Data insanity continues

Codes:

PM-SIM-0

GOKOODO404GB

GOKOODO405GBBPO

GOKOODOR454

GOKOODOR406

GOKOODO406GB

GOKOODO301GB

GOKOODO301GB30

GOKOODO352GB100

JOINKOODO5

JOINKOODO5406 

JOINKOODOCRP

JOINKOODOAUGDATA

Anyone else find out the official codes for other plans I will add em

ROUND 5

GOKOODO406GB  - ITS BACK!!! $40 for 6GB!

New TXT Offer: Due to popular demand, the $40 for 6GB Koodo offer has been extended

March 31 2018 is final day

Round 6:

More targeted offers sent out to switch to Koodo lol the madness never ends

$30 for 1GB + $100 credit

$35 for 2GB + $100 credit

For people NOT on the infamous 12GB plans

Added 2 new codes to master list

The 4GB & 6GB migration codes

Round *9* appears to work with ALL Public numbers

Even if you never got the txt, they attempt to validate your number and it works!

Round 10

$40 / 8GB

$35 / 5GB

-$180 in bill credits ($15 per month x 1 year)

1000 International LD minutes

Depending on Migration plan + Tab status

+$5 for 2 GB   (ADD)

+$10 for 6 GB  (DATA)

OR

+$10 for 3GB  (ADD)

+$15 for 10GB  (DATA)

373 REPLIES 373

PhoneSeeker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Rockdaddy22wrote:

How did you get that unlimited code, I want it. 

@torontokriswrote:

@Rockdaddy22wrote:

I don’t see why he’d be lying about it. I believe the codes show up on the computer at store. 

Has anybody actually been able to use GOKOODOR406 ? Where did he get this code from? I can randomly make up codes as well. GOKOODOUNLIMITEDeverything4$0

KOODO-gokoodo406.JPG

I feel like there should be a "GB" at the end of the code/data value like the other codes.

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Rockdaddy22wrote:

So maybe he’s mistaken

Hes not.. ive asked him many times and he confirms he was offered $40 6GB. Its the reason he created this "round 4 thread". He even added a code for that plan which I had a friend at a Koodo booth look and it says invalid.

@kav2001cwrote:

@ShawnC13 someone else actually did post above (read back)

But hey same thing happened when I first mentioned 5GB promo and free SIMs

Lots of naysayers denying the existance until more people started entering details

@ShawnC13wrote:

So someone should have this 6GB offer in  a text to them

@will13am, what was your experience with the free sim card code that has been posted on here?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

So maybe he’s mistaken

torontokris

@kav2001cwrote:

I also heard a crazy rumour from an employee (not validated) that apparently there was some way to bypass credit check

I am assuming this is only for BYOD 

@torontokris uh huh and despite many (incl you) claiming there was no offer for 6GB (and up) someone else posted that it exists

the other poster said 6GB $60... your claiming 6GB $40...

SMH...  *facepalm*

Rockdaddy22

Let’s wait and see. We still have a couple weeks

I also heard a crazy rumour from an employee (not validated) that apparently there was some way to bypass credit check

I am assuming this is only for BYOD 

@torontokris uh huh and despite many (incl you) claiming there was no offer for 6GB (and up) someone else posted that it exists

We have already verified different pricing based on existing accounts (eg $40 vs $45 vs $50 plans for same data migrations)

torontokris

@kav2001cwrote:

Lots of naysayers denying the existance until more people started entering details

@ShawnC13wrote:

People were able to prove it was valid with screen shots etc... its called evidence. 

I've asked multiple times and have received zero evidence of a 6GB/$40 plan which you touted as round 4... the title of this thread

@ShawnC13wrote:

@Rockdaddy22 lol no unlimited is on the yellow dog carrier

They actually have a promo code that zeros out all your overages

Insane but true

That thread has alot of replies over on RFD board

@Rockdaddy22wrote:

@Mary_Mwrote:

thank you for bringing this up as well @will13am. We try to keep an eye on everything and I did receive a few red flags about the referral link. I'll look into it soon!

Cheers,

Mary

I will gladly report them as I see them if the moderator team will take action.  I have reported a few yesterday.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

thank you for bringing this up as well @will13am. We try to keep an eye on everything and I did receive a few red flags about the referral link. I'll look into it soon!

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

@Mary_Mwrote:

Hello @Garry,

thank you for taking the time to participate on the community. 

Please keep in mind that this is a place to get and give help therefor we will have to kindly ask you to Please refrain from posting such messages as it goes against our community guidelines.

Thank you for understanding

Mary

Thanks Mary for laying down the law.  There are a few abusers that keep on posting their referral link.  Please consider taking down accounts that have already ported out to Koodo.  If they are keeping their community account just so that they can beg for referrals, they need to be shut down. 

This joke is not even funny anymore, not that it was really funny in the first place.

@ShawnC13wrote:

@kav2001cwrote:

4 diff text codes 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

torontokris

@Rockdaddy22wrote:

Why would he care about traffic to a thread? He’s a long time member. 

@Rockdaddy22 

Some people just love attention. Why do people take selfies of their dinner plate & post on social media for "likes" ? I dont know why.. but they do.

Maybe hes under the impression more threads and more activity in his threads means more community rewards.

No proof to even show that plan exists or anybody even has it, and we are 12 pages in.

Rockdaddy22

@torontokriswrote:

@Rockdaddy22wrote:

I don’t see why he’d be lying about it. I believe the codes show up on the computer at store. 

Has anybody actually been able to use GOKOODOR406 ? Where did he get this code from? I can randomly make up codes as well. GOKOODOUNLIMITEDeverything4$0

KOODO-gokoodo406.JPG

Rockdaddy22

Why would he care about traffic to a thread? He’s a long time member. 

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@torontokris, good samaritan trying to get us all better plans? Man LOL

torontokris

@ShawnC13wrote:

@Rockdaddy22wrote:

He is saying that the codes and offers are texted to him.  I haven't seen anyone else post about 6GB for $40 that is a plan that could interest me in grabbing for the wife.

Actually he didnt even say he got that code text to him... he said he was negotiating at a best buy and they offered it to him.. however he didnt take the plan and as has no intention to switch. So why was he negotiating at best buy???

Bait and switch to get traffic to this thread..

torontokris

@Rockdaddy22wrote:

KOODO-gokoodo406.JPG

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Garry,

thank you for taking the time to participate on the community. 

Please keep in mind that this is a place to get and give help therefor we will have to kindly ask you to Please refrain from posting such messages as it goes against our community guidelines.

Thank you for understanding

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

mimmo

Let's not forget to check out round 5, podted in a new thread. Things seem to be getting silly now....

torontokris

Same I was tihnking its Freedom etc... but oh well

Welcome to PM forums, just like the previous "rounds" threads just trying to add up their community rewards

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

photo_verybig_186659

Rockdaddy22

I’d like the plan too lol

@Rockdaddy22wrote:

He is saying that the codes and offers are texted to him.  I haven't seen anyone else post about 6GB for $40 that is a plan that could interest me in grabbing for the wife.

mimmo

@torontokriswrote:

@mimmowrote:

@Garry who is offering that? Any more details?

My guess is photoshop / Microsoft paint is offering that 😃

I was wanting to give the benefit of the doubt as I really don't see the point in wasting ones time to create and post "fake news"

Rockdaddy22

torontokris

@kav2001cwrote:

@Optiblue THERE

See to the h8ers @torontokris etc

I did quote the 6GB $60 plan as well so Cat LOL

@Optibluewrote:

Called in to ask and doesn't seems like this exists. They did offer me that 6gb for $60 though.

You quoted a 6GB for $40... You actually started THIS NEW thread (not much different from your last threads) saying oh round 4 $40 for 6GB.

" Round 4:

Offered 6GB for $40 to targeted clients on $120 12GB plans"

I was asking for proof of that PLAN. You provided none but are now quoting a 6GB $60 plan saying "see I told you so", and im a h8ter lol .... 

smh

# facepalm

Need Help? Let's chat.