cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Round *6* Has Begun!

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

This is just getting crazy but ANOTHER new promo offer is being pushed out now!

This one I can 100% confirm because one of my lines got the txt personally

Round 1:

Offered 4GB for $40 to all existing $120 12GB

Canada Wide calling & $100 bill credit

Round 2:

Offered 5GB for $40 to unknown clients

Round 3:

Offered 4GB for $45 to clients NOT on the existing $120 12GB plans

So in past couple of weeks Kodoo is really pushing forward with trying to capture as many Public clients as possible on postpaid

Round 4:

Offered 6GB for $40 to targeted clients on $120 12GB plans

(Everyone else gets 6GB for $60 or 9GB for $75)

Data insanity continues

Codes:

PM-SIM-0

GOKOODO404GB

GOKOODO405GBBPO

GOKOODOR454

GOKOODOR406

GOKOODO406GB

GOKOODO301GB

GOKOODO301GB30

GOKOODO352GB100

JOINKOODO5

JOINKOODO5406 

JOINKOODOCRP

JOINKOODOAUGDATA

Anyone else find out the official codes for other plans I will add em

ROUND 5

GOKOODO406GB  - ITS BACK!!! $40 for 6GB!

New TXT Offer: Due to popular demand, the $40 for 6GB Koodo offer has been extended

March 31 2018 is final day

Round 6:

More targeted offers sent out to switch to Koodo lol the madness never ends

$30 for 1GB + $100 credit

$35 for 2GB + $100 credit

For people NOT on the infamous 12GB plans

Added 2 new codes to master list

The 4GB & 6GB migration codes

Round *9* appears to work with ALL Public numbers

Even if you never got the txt, they attempt to validate your number and it works!

Round 10

$40 / 8GB

$35 / 5GB

-$180 in bill credits ($15 per month x 1 year)

1000 International LD minutes

Depending on Migration plan + Tab status

+$5 for 2 GB   (ADD)

+$10 for 6 GB  (DATA)

OR

+$10 for 3GB  (ADD)

+$15 for 10GB  (DATA)

373 REPLIES 373

@kav2001cwrote:

4 diff text codes 

And not all are for the $120 plan

See first post

@ShawnC13wrote:

There has only been one offer via text.  The next text was stating they weren't moving forward with the price increase but you could still get the offer from Koodo.  THe 5GB promo I don't think anyone ever received a text with a code for it.  As for this 6GB who knows I doubt it is a legit offer.

If there have been 4 different offers wouldn't you be able to screen shot your 6GB offer?  Has anyone else even received a second offer?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mimmowrote:

@Garry who is offering that? Any more details?

My guess is photoshop / Microsoft paint is offering that 😃

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Garry who is offering that? Any more details?

Garry
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Limited Time Offer. Expires March 1st, 2018Limited Time Offer. Expires March 1st, 2018

bradp36
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Nope nothing. And yes I'm on the "infamous" fall promo

@Optiblue THERE

See to the h8ers @torontokris etc

I did quote the 6GB $60 plan as well so Cat LOL

Specific numbers are offered specific plans

The plans are generated by PUBLIC

Koodo manager does insist that Koodo can not see plans unless offered on account

Hence why I try to mix & match codes from 1 line to another

@Optibluewrote:

Called in to ask and doesn't seems like this exists. They did offer me that 6gb for $60 though. Also I had to pay for my SIM and customer service couldn't credit it back to me. Still got the $50 referral at least! You know because public mobile is prepay, they have the right to change the price as long as they give us 30 day notice. Not rising in price today, but most likely in the future. 

4 diff text codes 

And not all are for the $120 plan

See first post

@ShawnC13wrote:

There has only been one offer via text.  The next text was stating they weren't moving forward with the price increase but you could still get the offer from Koodo.  THe 5GB promo I don't think anyone ever received a text with a code for it.  As for this 6GB who knows I doubt it is a legit offer.

??? Screenshot of what?

The store?

You guys are weird lol

@jfmartelwrote:

Screenshot or it didn't happen

Bonus data is perm

That is confirmed

@Aahanwrote:

Oh...its probably the 5gb plan with a 1gb addon for a given amount of time. Doubt there's a legit 6gb plan.

I think you misunderstand @torontokris

Primary line qualifies for the best offer

But I have 7 lines under Public (2 of which I am trying to move)

1 is already moved to Koodo but only on the 5GB plan

Optiblue

Called in to ask and doesn't seems like this exists. They did offer me that 6gb for $60 though. Also I had to pay for my SIM and customer service couldn't credit it back to me. Still got the $50 referral at least! You know because public mobile is prepay, they have the right to change the price as long as they give us 30 day notice. Not rising in price today, but most likely in the future. 

EG6

It it smells like poo then it probably is.

dr-et
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

perhaps but people migrating at 4/40 now its 5/40 .their goal is to spread anxiety and panic.

peoples biggest fear is of missing out, marketing guys know this.

boxing day sales, black friday, ponzi schemes build on this.

if they want us to move the offer will come to everyone.

divided we fall!!!

:-}

@pakmodewrote:

@bradp36wrote:

Am I the only one that hasn't received any text about switching to Koodo? Can't decide if this is a good or bad thing.

Ive been around since October '16 and have only been offered the original plan .  $40 for 4GB . 

No thanks Telus.  

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dr-etwrote:

the amount of disinformation that will be flying around the next few weeks will be incredible.

Be patient ,Dont panic if they want us to move the longer one waits beter

the offer

sorry @dr-et  I have to disagree with you on this.  what /if any furure offer will be no one knows they could be better they could be worse.  it all depends on how many people move over. once the bulk is moved over then I think the offers probably won;t be as enticing. but who knows i could be wrong.  if you think teh offer is good take it and dont look back.

dr-et

the amount of disinformation that will be flying around the next few weeks will be incredible.

Be patient ,Dont panic if they want us to move the longer one waits beter

the offer

@torontokriswrote:

@zhadj030 there is no 6gb deal. No proof of it. The only person who ever mentioned it is the poster of this thread and he says he didn't take the plan so he can't show his account with the plan. Come to your own conclusions

No kidding, I could cough, cough, pretend that hard negotiation got me the 10 gig plan for $40, but I declined it because I didn't need a data buffet when I was merely looking for a tiny snack.  @kav2001c, your reputation for tell the truth is taking a precipitous slide downhill in my books.  What do you get out of the charade?  Is it some sort of bravado that only I can get it but nobody else can. 

@torontokriswrote:

@zhadj030 there is no 6gb deal. No proof of it. The only person who ever mentioned it is the poster of this thread and he says he didn't take the plan so he can't show his account with the plan. Come to your own conclusions

I know that . I am putting this here so that a koodo employe tells his boss so that maybe .... Just maybe it will become the truth 🙂

In case you did not see it, I said *if* .

torontokris

brainfreze

@canucks4lifewrote:

@brainfrezewrote:

@bradp36wrote:

Am I the only one that hasn't received any text about switching to Koodo? Can't decide if this is a good or bad thing.

Nope. I have not received any offer either and I'm on the fall 2017 12gb/120$plan

You can try text OFFER to 5133.

I tried that, as someone had mentioned earlier, as well as the secondary number 5153. Does caps matter? Haha

canucks4life

@brainfrezewrote:

@bradp36wrote:

Nope. I have not received any offer either and I'm on the fall 2017 12gb/120$plan

You can try text OFFER to 5133.

Nevermind didn't see post in other thread.

brainfreze

@bradp36wrote:

@Wonder_whywrote:

@srlawrenwrote:

@kav2001cwrote:

This is just getting crazy but ANOTHER new promo offer is being pushed out now!

This one I can 100% confirm because one of my lines got the txt personally

Round 4:

Offered 6GB for $40 to targeted clients on $120 12GB plans

(Everyone else gets 6GB for $60 or 9GB for $75)

Data insanity continues

@kav2001c this is all so confusing.  So, you got a text for Round 4, 6GB for $40?  I wonder why I haven't gotten that, I'm on the Fall Promo too.  Do you have the code handy?  Is it only in store or can you use it online?  

@srlawren,@kav2001c neither me, I am happy able to switch my second PM line to Koodo 5GB kill 3 birds with 1 stone Cat Happy, $100 credit, $50 refferal and free sim , like Dave said

@ While all good things must come to an end at some point  ) could not refuse for 5GB offer @$40 plus bonus , that sweeten my deals Cat Happy

Still have nit received any love from Koodo , I am thinking to go in next couple of days to a koodo place and test the waters a bit. if the 6GB truely exists, I might actually take it, this is no longer an offer that I can refuse easily

jfmartel

Screenshot or it didn't happen

torontokris

What plan are you on? They are trying to migrate the $120/12gb/90 day fall promo users. If your on a regular priced or 3G speed plan they are not trying to lure you

Aahan

@torontokriswrote:

@Aahanwrote:

@torontokriswrote:

@kav2001cwrote:

@torontokris Primary line is still Public

Even with reduced referals I pay so little I doubt I ever cancel this one 

If you pay so little then why were you at a best buy negotiating a Koodo 5gb move then when you got the 6gb you went to a Koodo booth to verify? Yet never signed up. That wouldn't be what someone NOT looking to switch does on the weekend. 

Maybe it's just my job instincts but this doesn't pass my smell test.

I second that. Can you post a screenshot of this message that you got for the 6gb deal?

He didn't get the offer via text he said it was in person as he was negotiating a plan that he didn't need as he's happy with his low price pm plan (including credits).

Oh...its probably the 5gb plan with a 1gb addon for a given amount of time. Doubt there's a legit 6gb plan.

torontokris

@Aahanwrote:

@torontokriswrote:

@kav2001cwrote:

If you pay so little then why were you at a best buy negotiating a Koodo 5gb move then when you got the 6gb you went to a Koodo booth to verify? Yet never signed up. That wouldn't be what someone NOT looking to switch does on the weekend. 

I second that. Can you post a screenshot of this message that you got for the 6gb deal?

He didn't get the offer via text he said it was in person as he was negotiating a plan that he didn't need as he's happy with his low price pm plan (including credits).

Aahan

@torontokriswrote:

@kav2001cwrote:

torontokris

@kav2001cwrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.