cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rouming problem in $60 plan in ND

urikrem
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all

Last 2 weeks 90% of attempts make a call from N.Dakota I hear "no route found" and can't reach my destination.

Same time and place I can call by any internet messenger like viber, fb-mssger...

How to win?

12 REPLIES 12

@urikrem  Thanks for the update...was the problem only in ND or resolved itself while you were still there? It does sound like it was an issue on pm's end.

urikrem

So, I didn't change anything in my account before or after posting.

But few days after posting it became Ok.

Thanks to all.

@urikremThen it's certainly an issue to have the moderators to look into for you. There may be system issues or account issues we are unaware of...did you recently go thru renews and the problem started afterwards? Possibly your account didn't provision correctly after renewal.

urikrem

But 3g work and I didn't have a problem along 3 months before December.

@urikrem wrote:

Only 1 provider cover this aria

@urikrem  This might be the problem. Usually when one network operator has poor coverage you can switch to the other as It typically will pick up the slack. If the area youre in only has one provider and it's coverage is spotty at best then there's not a lot that can be done. Similar to areas in Canada that are inaccessible for network coverage like the hour or so stretch of the coquihalla highway in bc running between hope and Merritt. But a moderator will be able to advise you of any choices you have to help wth your issue.

urikrem

Rouming. I29 border- Fargo.  Call  from USA. Do not remember what provider T or AT. Will check next time.

Upd: When someone call me in this time, he hear same "no route found".  But can reach me by internet messager.

urikrem

Only 1 provider cover this aria

@urikrem wrote:

Registered ticket. No answer yet.

Btw where are you making the call from?

Are you calling from Canada or from USA?

urikrem

Registered ticket. No answer yet.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@urikrem  Which provider are you connected to T-Mobile or AT&T? Maybe try manually connecting to the other provider and try making the call again.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@urikrem Sounds like you should notify Moderators of this problem.

Use SIMon chatbot to submit a ticket to Moderators

1. Click the green "?" on the lower right of this page

2. Type "Contact moderator"

3. Click "Account-specific question"

4. Click "No, I want a human"

5. Click "Submit a ticket"

6. Login if your username/password are not filled in.

7. Click the drop down menu (in the white area).

8. Pick the topic that fits your issue and follow the directions to submit it.

9. If none of the topics are correct click Other/Something Else until you reach the blank form.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

edit: Oops. Didn't notice you are roaming atm. Sorry thought you were in Canada.

You should do as geopublic suggests.

ilikepm
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

1. Try disabling and then re-enabling LTE..

2. Hard reboot your phone and clear cache, and restart after 5-10 minutes..

Hope this helps you!

Need Help? Let's chat.