Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming

steffcruz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, 

I am currently in the USA and received a text saying the following:

"Public Mobile here. Welcome to USA! You can get a U.S. roaming add-on for as low as $10 for 10 days. Go to publicmobile.ca/selfserve for add-on options. If you no longer wish...."

I wanted to go ahead and add it however when I go to selfserve it only gives me the option for $15 or $20 for roaming. I was wondering how i can get the $10 deal for 10 days ... -please and thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

@Anonymous wrote:

@steffcruz wrote:

Hi there, 

"Public Mobile here. Welcome to USA! You can get a U.S. roaming add-on for as low as $10 for 10 days. Go to publicmobile.ca/selfserve for add-on options. If you no longer wish...."

I wanted to go ahead and add it however when I go to selfserve it only gives me the option for $15 or $20 for roaming. I was wondering how i can get the $10 deal for 10 days ... -please and thank you.

That's an older legacy text. As you've discovered, there's no $10 deal. Maybe a case can be made that they honour it? I wondered why someone earlier said something about a $10 roaming add-on.

Technically that promo is correct....."get a US roaming add on" for as low as $10... If the 250mb data add on is $10 there is nothing untrue in that statement.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@steffcruz wrote:

Hi there, 

That's an older legacy text. As you've discovered, there's no $10 deal. Maybe a case can be made that they honour it? I wondered why someone earlier said something about a $10 roaming add-on.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

The only plan for $10 is 250 MB data.

U.S. Talk, Text and 250 MB Data bundle: $20
U.S. Talk and Text Bundle: $15
U.S. Talk Only: $8
U.S. Text Only: $8
U.S. Data Only: 250MB for $10500MB for $151GB for $20

Need Help? Let's chat.