cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming package(s) no longer available?

CJ7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am travelling in the US and bought the talk/text/250mb data add-on for $20 10 days ago. I also bought the 1gb data roaming add-on 8 days ago for $20.

I went to renew these and can no longer find these options in the self-serve. The more expensive options, however, are still viewable.

Why can't I purchase the same ones again?

8 REPLIES 8

CJ7

Thanks you guys rock

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@CJ7 wrote:

I am travelling in the US and bought the talk/text/250mb data add-on for $20 10 days ago. I also bought the 1gb data roaming add-on 8 days ago for $20.

I went to renew these and can no longer find these options in the self-serve. The more expensive options, however, are still viewable.

Why can't I purchase the same ones again?

@CJ7 You will be able to purchase the same addon on the 11th day.

You can send a message to moderators expressing your wish to re-up the 10 Day US Roaming add-ons that you have. Click this to message them

There's a problem when trying to buy the same add-on before the 11th day. It seems that on the 11th day...then you can re-buy the add-on but not before unless you enlist moderator help.

Good luck.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@CJ7 hi sounds like your in the right place I am looking at them right now  it does have to be at least 10 days from original purchase before you can buy them again although I believe you are aware of that must be another wonderful glitch try anoter device to purchase if possible also I know you can purchase add ons by dialing *611 not sure if it works in the states though maybe give it a try

CJ7

Thanks @RossN 

Where did you see them? I went > plans/add-ons > my add-ons> and there is a 4 category  darker coloured section at the bottom where you can select what you want.

I refreshed a few times and they still arent available. Would they be in the special offers somewhere? Can I not purchase them from the US?

@CJ7 wrote:

Oh yeah forgot to elaborate - the 1GB data roaming option that was $20 8 days ago is now listed at $30.

The $30 add-on isn't for roaming.  

I believe that there a delay from when the roaming add-on expires and the time that it will a purchase again (a system glitch/bug)

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@CJ7 Hi they are all still there I just checked 

CJ7

Oh yeah forgot to elaborate - the 1GB data roaming option that was $20 8 days ago is now listed at $30.

Need Help? Let's chat.