cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming or data charges in the US!!

dnewf
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My son is going to vegas next wkend and he is with PM now for 2 years like me. He has 5 gigs and unlimited talk and text and provincial long distance for newfoundland only. Do he need something else for the US?

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@dnewf wrote:

My son is going to vegas next wkend and he is with PM now for 2 years like me. He has 5 gigs and unlimited talk and text and provincial long distance for newfoundland only. Do he need something else for the US?

@dnewf  Without a roaming addon he will be able to receive text only. Because he's only going for the weekend it might be a better option to pickup a prepaid sim locally rather than paying for a 10 day addon

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@dnewf the add-on is good only for 10 days and begins when you buy it. You need to put some funds in your acount before you can buy one.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@dnewf wrote:

He can choose an add-on here...https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans

eee.png

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@dnewf yes he would have to purchase one of  the us adds on for ten days before he goes there are a few difernt options in your add on section of your account another option is don't buy any if you are not planing to use your phone you will not be charged any extra for roaming this is a prepaid account

Need Help? Let's chat.