cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming from other countries, Europe, Armenia for instance

tigranh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I am traveling to Armenia in couple of days wanted to buy a roaming add-on. Didn't find it in purchase add-on section. Any ideas?

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

@tigranh wrote:

Hey thanks I have online canadian number. I am just wonder how can I forward Public mobile number to that number?

See this link.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/call-forwarding

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Best to buy a sim in Armenia as PM's roaming plans only cover US.

tigranh

Hey thanks I have online canadian number. I am just wonder how can I forward Public mobile number to that number?

Download TEXTNOW.. you will get a new Canadian number and you can call free to Canada and USA. You can also text over wifi.

People can call you and text you via that number. If you're not online they can even leave you a voicemail.

Safe travels!

tigranh

Guys thanks for the info, I have Armenian number it is my home country. I have to leave PM number here to get important messages in case. Is there a way to forward it to other Canadian number? I have Fongo online number? 

GreaseMonkey
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Data roaming is for US only.

Just buy a sim card in Armenia and top it up. It will be much cheaper for you in terms of currency conversion.

tigranh

I have local number there I need to get sms and calls from Canada during my absence. So there is no way?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tigranh- PM only has roaming in the USA.  You will need to get a local SIM/number when you get there.

Need Help? Let's chat.