cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming add-on doesn't work

Marvin82
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I purchased a US roaming add-on last year. Since then I have been to the States three times and it never worked. How can I get my money back?

7 REPLIES 7

@Marvin82You can use this link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 or use SIMon by clicking on the lower right hand corner.

Do expect a response could take 48hours or more.

@Marvin82 wrote:

Okay, but then it should at least have worked the first time - it didn't

How can I get my money back?

If you purchased add-on last year and been in USA three times since and never contacted them after your purchase when it originally did not work. I do not think they would provide any sort of refund.

But pic below shows how you can contact moderators.

Simon.JPG

Marvin82

How can I contact them?

Marvin82

Okay, but then it should at least have worked the first time - it didn't

How can I get my money back?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Marvin82 wrote:

Hello,

I purchased a US roaming add-on last year. Since then I have been to the States three times and it never worked. How can I get my money back?

Log into My Account...under Account Status, look for Plan Details. Click it and it'll tell you what add-ons you current subscribe to.

Be aware that the 10 Day US Roaming Add-on is only usable for ....10 days from the time you buy it.

Public Mobile has a no refund pilosophy...especially when customer errs.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

usa roaming add on is only good for 10 days from purchase..if you purchased an add-on last year it wouldn't be good anymore .so not sure what you're asking for??
Screenshot_20190906_234608.jpg

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Marvin82You need to contact the moderators for refund / account issue.. however do note the US Roaming add ons only last for 10 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.