cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming Data

funfunfun
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Moderator_TeamI see for $20 you get 250MB data only. It's not very much. What happens when you have consumed your 250MB? How do you know?

5 REPLIES 5

funfunfun

That’s a great idea!

Stews

Once you have consumed your data it just stops working.  PM will send text notifications letting you know when your getting close (75% used etc...) and how much you have left.  PM does not charge more once you reach your data limit it stops until renewal or if you purchase more.    🙂

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@funfunfun the $20 bundle gives you talk, text, and 250MB of data, and yes you can add more data after if needed.

The other option you could consider if you need all 3 services is to buy the $15 US Roaming Talk+Text bundle, and then separately buy 500MB or 1GB of US Roaming data.  For short weekend trips, I have usually gone with the $20 bundle in the past, but for longer trips, bought the talk+text bundle plus data separately.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

funfunfun

I see. The first $20 gives me talk roaming and a tiny bit of data, and after that I can pay more more more for data.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@funfunfun

Once used up its done..then time to purchase more..you can track usage on your account profile and i believe warnings are sent when you get close..you can get more for 20$ thoScreenshot_2018-11-27-14-29-55.png

Need Help? Let's chat.