Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renew

Paultheframer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I get a moderator to renew my plan early

13 REPLIES 13

@computergeek541 

Can you kindly merge all the 3 threads by this OP?  They all appear to be related to the same issue/inquiry.

@Paultheframer ,for consistency, try to reply to the single thread that this line of inquiry will likely be placed in.  It helps other users keep track of what's been said and what's left to try.  

@Paultheframer   they might not reply that quick...

you can try to use instant top-up  if you are driving around:

Instant Top-UpInstant top-ups are the best way to pay in retail with the flexibility to top-up what you want between $10 to $100 and the simplicity of having it added right to your account without needing a PIN. Simply tell the cashier how much you want topped up and provide them with your phone number. Instant top-ups are currently available at most Canadian Tire Gas, Esso, Gateway Newstands, and MacEwen locations. Contact your local store for details.

@Paultheframer wrote:

I am trying to renew. Moderator wanted me to verify identity. Did that. Nothing is happening. 

I need this done. I'm using the wifi at a gas station with my family cause I ran out of data. Help!!!!!!!

@Paultheframer 

How long ago did you hear from a Moderator? Try responding to the ticket from your Message in your Inbox.

You could purchase a 1GB addon for $15 if you are just looking for data in a pinch.

Paultheframer

I am trying to renew. Moderator wanted me to verify identity. Did that. Nothing is happening. 

I need this done. I'm using the wifi at a gas station with my family cause I ran out of data. Help!!!!!!!

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Just so you know....you will lose some money doing so. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Paultheframer wrote:

How do I get a moderator to renew my plan early

@Paultheframer 

Note, if you renew early, you lose out on what was paid already in your current cycle.

If this is a matter of running out of minutes, buy the $5 - 500 minute addon, it is a great supplement to the limited minutes plan and carries over to future cycles until fully consumed.

If this is a data reason, then it could be worth the $'s to renew early, as the cheapest addon is $15 for 1GB.

So, if this is needed, @darlicious has you covered to open a ticket with Mods through SIMon bot.

If SIMon bot giving you issues you can use this link (although could be a slower turn around than SIMon bot) to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

@srlawren 

Could you merge this part of the thread with this one...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Renew/m-p/688353#M86409

Please and thank you.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Paultheframer 

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator, then select contact us, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Paultheframer wrote:

Hi can you help me renew my plan early. The money is there

You can do this with Moderator assistance, however you'll lose out on what's remaining on the current plan you're already on.

If you're only a week or so out from renewal, might be worth waiting, or considering an add-on option.

If you MUST renew on same plan early, here's how to contact the Moderators:

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator, then select contact us, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Paultheframer 

Follow my instructions in your other thread to contact the moderators or send a private message.

Contact the moderators by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:

1. Full name and address on account. ( Or province and postal code for newer accounts.)
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If you cannot remember your pin # include at least three of the following:

1. Date of birth (n/a on newer accounts.)
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?
  9. Account #.
  10. Frequently called/texted phone numbers in the last 30 days.

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours for non urgent requests. Current wait times are about one hour and are probably even less as I have had some very quick responses today. Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar for a little number to pop indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Do not post any of this info in the community only in your private messages when communicating or contacting the Moderator_Team.

To send a private message to the moderators click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Paultheframer 

Keep an eye on your private message box for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Response times have been under one hour lately so be prepared to respond promptly.

Paultheframer

Hi can you help me renew my plan early. The money is there

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Paultheframer 

Add the funds to your account to cover your plan amount then contact the moderators by clicking on the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of your screen. Type in renew plan early and human and follow the prompts to submit your ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.