cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renew plans

Jbaby
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been trying to renew my plans and there doesnt seem to be any way to do that. I have $62 in my account yet I can't renew. I also opted for auto renew, still my account has been suspended. What do i do?

3 REPLIES 3

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi, just following up to check if assistance is still needed.

Looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
José Smiley Happy

Public Mobile Moderator Team

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@Jbaby When was/is your renewal date?  When did you top up?  Do you see a button to resume or reactivate anywhere?

Could you possibly share an overview page screenshot without personal info?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Do you have service ?  Usually on the renewal date, your account may show suspended until payment has processed then it could take a few hours to change back to active.

Try the lost phone trick. To report your phone stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose  Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose  Lost/Stolen Phone  tab.  The choose  Suspend Service  tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes. Login in and report your phone found  Another thing to also try, would be adding a $1 payment to reactive your account.   If you still have problems tthen  contact a moderator by messaging them.   Moderator can be reached at  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.