cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renew data plan halfway through the month?

Tiptopssss
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey guys, I used alot of data in the last 2 weeks, I still have 2 weeks to go before my plan renews, is there away to add more data? Can I cancel my current data plan and add a new plan? Any help would be great

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@murmur wrote:

Good afternoon.

What is the minimum talk plan required to Add On the $20 US Roaming?

Is the $10.00 plan sufficient?

Thank you.

Murray McIvor 

A little confusing. The $20 add-on is unlimited talk. Sufficiency is entirely up to you and your usage.

Keeping in mind that's while you're in the states.

Then I read it again...yes. The $10 plan will allow you to get any of the US Roaming add-ons.

murmur

Good afternoon.

What is the minimum talk plan required to Add On the $20 US Roaming?

Is the $10.00 plan sufficient?

Thank you.

Murray McIvor 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions about changing your plan earlier, just send a private message through the following link, and provide your public mobile phone number and PIN and explain whats going on :https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Tiptopssss  renewing early will make you lose and data you have left, so i would do the plan chnage as close to 0-50 mg remaining as you can.

@Tiptopssss wrote:

Thanks dunkman, how do I switch to a new plan? Under selfserve on this website? Do I need to cancel my old plan?

In the self serve you will see the option to select a new plan and the option to either future date the change or apply it immediately. 

@Tiptopssss

Sign in to you Self Service Account.  Choose change plan tab.  Follow instructions.  No need to cancel old plan as your new plan will kick in and replace it.  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Tiptopssss, unfortunately early renewal of the existing plan can only be done by the moderator team.  If you have a good plan, particularly if it's no longer offered it's best to ask them to do the renewal.  Data add-on is really only useful for light users who can stretch an add-on over many months.  

Tiptopssss

Thanks dunkman, how do I switch to a new plan? Under selfserve on this website? Do I need to cancel my old plan?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Tiptopssss

Probably the quickest way is to switch to a new plan immediately.  You will lose the remaining data in the old plan.  There are a couple of decent promotions that are ending soon.  

If you want the same plan, you will need to contact moderator to renew early.  It takes 1-2 days for moderator to respond to requests.  Or you can buy an additional 1 GB data add on for $30 (expensive).  Unused data will roll over to next month (with the add on). 

Need Help? Let's chat.