cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remember the 10gigs for $60 special that some of the 'other' providers offered in the past?

M0BiLE
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Remember the 10gigs for $60 special that some of the 'other' providers offered in the past?

Does public mobile have that ever, or what is the closest deal? What is the best deal for 10gigs (or more?;)) of data ?? 😄

7 REPLIES 7

M0BiLE

@skidoomaster wrote:

Really everybody needs to get on one of the migration offers to Koodo because they offer you great deals later:

Unlimited Canada Wide Talk

Unlimited International Text

15GB of Data!!!!!! Yes, 15GB

ALL FOR ONLY $50/mo

I read that deal is $75 for 15 gig

LTE

You can switch Phone Plan anytime in the month 

18 GB+ 6GB bonus $150  24 GB for 90 days. 

Let say you used up your 24GB in 60 Days.  Anytime swich to a 8GB @ 30 Days $ 50.

that is only Value Option I suggest

@skidoomaster Its not that fast.  They may give you 8.5GB first.  Smiley Happy

@skidoomaster wrote:

Really everybody needs to get on one of the migration offers to Koodo because they offer you great deals later:

ALL FOR ONLY $50/mo

^^^This^^^.  Telus uses Public Mobile to bring in the customers and then uses migration offers to herd them over to Koodo.  The last great offer was $40/8GB.  I have a hunch that if they continue to improve the offer, we might see $40/10GB for boxing week.  The $60/10GB BYOD plan that was offered last boxing week is too expensive.  Data is cheap. 

skidoomaster

ALL FOR ONLY $50/mo

M0BiLE

I saw that, very nice deal..but that is actually what got me thinking of this 😉  lets say that 10 gigs is the minimum you will go for... The best deal i see here would be to add 2 gigs for $25 .. So $75 total.. Any other way about it?

edIt: i see u got to that in your edit... I think public mobile should offer the 10gig for $60 😄 it very popular and those that got it/have it deem themselves lucky... To me, 8 for $50 is great👍..but my girl was all about the 10 for $60, 'till she lost it 😞 

How-to-hack-phone-number-online-free.jpg

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

50$ 8gb @3g speed or 24gb for $150 valid for 90 days   say  it lasts  2 months gives you 12gb/30 days for 75$/ 30 days

Need Help? Let's chat.