cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding payment and plan changed

Tanya3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my plan and was charged twice. It was taken out of my account and also on my profile it does not show that my plan was changed 

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Tanya3 wrote:

I changed my plan and was charged twice. It was taken out of my account and also on my profile it does not show that my plan was changed 

@Tanya3 

If you did an immediate plan change, log completely out of your Self Serve account, reboot your phone, then log back into Self Serve. 

Do you see the plan change now?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@Tanya3 wrote:

Some credit cards show 2 transactions at the same time/amount:

- one is Pending

- the other is Actual charge

Pending will disappear in a day or two.

BUT, if your PM account shows 2 identical charges then you experienced one of the PM hiccups. You can request refund (long process...) or just leave funds on your account; they will be used first on your next renewal.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tanya3 : Maybe post screenshots of your overview page and Payment history from here (not payment card). Blank out personal info of course.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Tanya3 

When you did the plan change, did you select an immediate plan change or a plan change on your next renewal?

If you are showing two charges on your payment card, it's possible one may not authorize may eventually "drop off".

If the payments are showing on your payment history for the self serve account, hopefully they're showing in your available funds and can be used as a credit toward a future renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.