cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding account

gajiparadivyang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hii

i have issue regarding account status. i am trying to port my number from public to rogers but unfortunetly it shows that your account is not active.

can anyone help me? what is the problem?

and what i need to do?

thankyou

9 REPLIES 9

Bell3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Sorry to see you go.

@RossN wrote:

@stonechucker  correct me if I am wrong but are you saying one cannot port a number if ones account is suspended?

That's correct.  It must be in active status.  Same rules for all providers.

@stonechucker  correct me if I am wrong but are you saying one cannot port a number if ones account is suspended?

@gajiparadivyang, your Public Mobile number must be active.  If it hasn't been suspended for more than 90 days, activate the $10 plan, and pay for it, and away you go.

If it's been expired due to lack of activation for 90+ days, your number is gone.  No way to get it back.

@popping  yes your are correct ,brainfart Smiley Embarassed

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@iliketotalk wrote:

have you already closed your PM account ,if so it;s  probably to late to keep your number

PM prepaid account will take over 90 days after suspension before it can be cancelled   After account cancellation, OP's number is gone and cannot be recovered.

We need OP to give us more info.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

have you already closed your PM account ,if so it;s  probably to late to keep your number

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Both accounts should be active for the port to be successful.

Can you provide a screenshot of the problematic account (without personal details of course)?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@gajiparadivyang wrote:

hii

i have issue regarding account status. i am trying to port my number from public to rogers but unfortunetly it shows that your account is not active.

can anyone help me? what is the problem?

and what i need to do?

thankyou

Your PM number must be active in order to port your number out. 

You can put fund in your account to reactivate it before porting out.

Need Help? Let's chat.