cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refunding an accidental add on?

Memester
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was under the impression i had to put on a US data roaming add on BEFORE my plan rolled to the next month! I literally just bought it 10 minutes ago and my husband told me i misunderstood and it is going to expire in ten days, not ten days AFTER I start roaming! Is there anyway to get it refunded? I need it to start a week from now not today 😞 

3 REPLIES 3

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Happy Friday @Memester, Thank you for your message. Not to worries, I'd gladly assist you with this matter. Please check your inbox, I just sent you a private message.

Cheers 🙂

Aïssata 

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Memester 

You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team and ask them nicely to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

You will receive a response within an hour, if you are lucky OR it might take up to 48 hours, if your luck is run out! Woman Wink

Memester
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was under the impression i had to put on a US data roaming add on BEFORE my plan rolled to the next month! I literally just bought it 10 minutes ago and my husband told me i misunderstood and it is going to expire in ten days, not ten days AFTER I start roaming! Is there anyway to get it refunded? I need it to start a week from now not today 😞 

Need Help? Let's chat.