cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

Terrynroy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased extra add one and two of the same accidentally trying to get my talk and text to work while in us. I purchased $60 worth of adding and none of them work. Can you remburse me please??

6 REPLIES 6

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Terrynroy wrote:

I purchased extra add one and two of the same accidentally trying to get my talk and text to work while in us. I purchased $60 worth of adding and none of them work. Can you remburse me please??

Did you purchase the same US Roaming add-on twice?  I don't think that is possible as you can't repurchase the same add-on within the 10 day period.  So maybe that second purchase the funds are in your available funds in your account.  Currently there is a known issue with the talk and text of the US roaming so hopefully, PM will be compensating those that have had issues with this.  I wish they had come out and publically announced the issue but have yet to do so.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Terrynroy wrote:

@Terrynroy  Many customers are reporting problems with the US roaming addons not working. Best to notify PM of the issue and ask them for s refund by submitting a ticket asap as follows:

stpm-new.png

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Terrynroy wrote:

Are you sure you purchase the same U.S. roaming add-on twice? I don't think that it allows that.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Terrynroy  If you purchased the US roaming add on.....have you enabled your roaming? Rebooted your phone? Tried to manually choose at&t or T-Mobile? Check your account. Have purchased 3 of the same roaming add ons? Or have you merely added the funds to your account. It is a two step process...adding funds then selecting the correct add on and submitting it with payment. Check the overview in your account under add ons what do you see? If in fact they are there and you cannot get them to work you must ask a moderator for help. Asking for a credit to your account is far easier than a refund which on average takes a month. A credit can be used for your next renewal. There has been reports of difficulties enabling US roaming add ons so receiving a credit should not be a problem. To contact a moderator click on the (?) At the bottom right of your screen and submit a ticket via simon explaining your issue after asking to speak to a human or a rep. Look for a message in your private message box at the top right of your screen.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Terrynroy wrote:

PM is a prepaid provider.  There is not refund for prepaid.  If this is your first time purchasing roaming add-ons, moderator may consider a refund in the form of credit to your account  But no guarantee.  YMMV. 

Create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.
Keep asking SIMon to "contact human" for one or more times. SIMon will eventually show you the "Submit a ticket" button. Click on submit button to get the create ticket screen.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Terrynroy 

You will need to contact moderator to explain your situation.  They will likely credit your account...

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

Need Help? Let's chat.