cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund of Add-On

milansengupta
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, yestreday I added an Add-On for international calls but I realized that I don't really need it. Can I please get a refund of that amount? The $135 for the normal plan is fine, no change required to that.

4 REPLIES 4

ooakosiryan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey there! You can try submitting a ticket using Simon by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right. Since this is a prepaid service, you're not entitled to a refund, but they might give one to you anyways if you ask nicely 🙂

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Usually there are no refunds but you can try contacting a moderator.  Click on the bottom right question mark to submit a ticket using Simon.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@milansengupta wrote:

Hi, yestreday I added an Add-On for international calls but I realized that I don't really need it. Can I please get a refund of that amount? The $135 for the normal plan is fine, no change required to that.

You will need to contact the moderators to see if they will credit you the amount for your next payment.  You can also submit a trouble ticket through SIMon which is the question mark in the bottom right of the screen.

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

This is prepaid phone service, you cannot get refund. you can try to talk to MOD to see if they would like to give you a goodwill credit.

Need Help? Let's chat.