cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund for add on which didn't work?

jrmitch
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was in the US recently and purchased the $10 add on. But i was unable to access data, minutes, or text. I went through the troubleshooting and made sure roaming was turned on. 

Is there a way to request a refund of the $10 charge? 

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Can you confirm which add-on you purchased please. Other than for a small amount of data, there aren't any 10 Day US Roaming add-ons that amount to $10 for talk/text minutes. Please double check and let us know.

The correct method of purchasing the US Roaming add-on is first add enough $$ to your Available Funds...then go to Purchase Add-ons and actually buy the one you want from the menue.

I've used them extensively and haven't had any problems getting the plan working whilst in USA. Occasionally, customers have to restart the phone after crossing border and manually selecting network AT&T or T-Mobile..whichever works best.

@jrmitch wrote:

I was in the US recently and purchased the $10 add on. But i was unable to access data, minutes, or text. I went through the troubleshooting and made sure roaming was turned on. 

Thanks 

The only way would be to request this from the moderators. To do this, click on the floating quetsion mark in the bottom right hand corner of the screen to oepn an automated help chat session. Type in "open ticket" and then click on "Contact Us".  After typing in your Community login credientials, you can choose the appropriate category of help that you need and and trouble ticket wil be opened for you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jrmitch wrote:

Thanks 

Do you possibly still see at least the $10 in your Available Funds?

Or do you see it further down in the data & add-ons area?

Need Help? Let's chat.