cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund US text add-on

ski_bunny1111
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a US text add-on today and now my vacation is cancelled after Trump is closing the borders. How can I get my money refunded? 

4 REPLIES 4

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

As of right now the US CANADA border is still open but questions have been upgraded at port of entry. Since you bought the USA addon I assume you will stay in states for a short period of time. Currently British Columbia chief doctor has asked us to NOT go to USA. I would kiss the money good bye and stay in Canada. No trains, planes, airports, tour busses, large crowds or cruise for me. Also gatherings over 250 are prohibited. I imagine more provinces will share same policies and no doubt restrictions will increase. 

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Wait a second, unless you are on a Canada to US flight that has a layover in Paris the border isn't closed. Either way though I get cancellation the vacation. Good luck getting the credit back.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@ski_bunny1111  as far as I know,  the ban doesn't extend to Canada and the UK.  PM is a prepaid service, there are no refunds. The best you can get is a credit. Contact a moderator. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one.  (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

dnadolny
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Since PM is prepaid, they generally don't do refunds (I'm not sure if there'd be an exception for something like this), but you should be able to contact the mods and get credit. Either way, contacting the mods is the way to go for this.

Need Help? Let's chat.