cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund Process? Bought the wrong add-on

phileops
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm roaming in the U.S. at the moment. I ran out of data (250mb) so I went to top up and mistakenly bought the 1GB add-on for Canada. How do I get that refunded? 

7 REPLIES 7

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

theres a response we like to hear 🙂

phileops
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thanks for all the information. I'll definitely contact a moderator. I don't need to get my money back - a credit will do just fine. I don't intend on leaving Public - they've been good me, so a credit to spend on another roaming package is really great. thanks!

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Acekiller wrote:

As a pre-paid company, your chance of a refund is pretty low unless one of the mods are willing to do you a favor.

@Acekiller@phileops the moderators are usually pretty understanding for things like this. People make mistakes, it's human nature!  I think the Acekiller is right that you may not get a refund onto your credit card, but chances are they might be able to at least credit your PM account for you if you ask nicely.  Then you could use those credited funds toward your intended US roaming add-on, and any left over would be used toward your next plan renewal.  If you're not sure how to private message one of the moderators, please see the links at the bottom of this reply.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

pakmode

Hopefully they're good about it and fix your error. 

Acekiller

As a pre-paid company, your chance of a refund is pretty low unless one of the mods are willing to do you a favor.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Send shazia a private message With your phone number and what you need. It just a refund or swap with us data etc. Hopefully she will be able to help.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@phileops  The only way to inquire about refunds is to send a private message to one o the moderators and they can look into it for you.

@Shazia_K

Need Help? Let's chat.