cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral

hellsbells05
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can I refer my son to Public if I'm going to be paying for the plan? What's my best and cheapest option.

7 REPLIES 7

Camjam_65
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

yes! refer away, however the accounts will be separate - only one phone # per account. the $15/ month plan right now is pretty unreal

BL1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes you’ll still get the $1 from him referring you as a friend, did the same thing with my brother and it worked 

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dogbert wrote:

@hellsbells05 wrote:

Can I refer my son to Public if I'm going to be paying for the plan? What's my best and cheapest option.

Anyone can refer anyone.

I feel the best option would be the $15 plan with 100 mins call out + unlimited incoming + unlimited text + 250 MB data (if you authorize autopay).  Start out with this and if it doesn't work out, move to a bigger plan.

@Dogbertis right, anyone can refer anyone and everyone should be refering everyone they can since the plans are better value than before, and than means everyone saves money by switching to Public and by refering more people to switch too! I plan on refering 25 people to my Mom Public account so her $25/month plan will be $0/month, then doing same for rest of my Family too and friends too!

Dogbert
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@hellsbells05 wrote:

Anyone can refer anyone.

I feel the best option would be the $15 plan with 100 mins call out + unlimited incoming + unlimited text + 250 MB data (if you authorize autopay).  Start out with this and if it doesn't work out, move to a bigger plan.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@hellsbells05 wrote:

@hellsbells05  Yes you can. He will get a $10 credit and you will get a $1 reward every 30 days applied to your account. As for plans the $15 and $25 plans are the best bang for your buck right now IMHO.

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@hellsbells05 while there might not be any promotion for referrals, there are a couple of plans that could be of interest.  They come and go, so if you see one you like, you should probably grab it.  I think the $15 with free incoming and 100min and the $25 unlimited text and call 1G data  are pretty good.  The price for the $25 plan went to $30, then $35, and went back down today.  A cheaper plan could be better than a referral promotion and you would still get the $1 referral for refering your son.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@hellsbells05  a écrit :

No problem you can refer who you want. The best is when there is a promotion..but today there is none...

Need Help? Let's chat.