cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral rewards

Barry4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I referred my wife to Public Mobile - and she signed up at London Drugs Victoria. I mentioned that I was a Public Mobile customer but that was lost during her registration. How do I now add this to my rewards with Public Mobile?

7 REPLIES 7

@Helpershelper wrote:

@cavemantoronto 

They should update their knowledgebase then:

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/the-refer-a-friend-reward

@Helpershelper They should probably do a lot of things but I guess we get what we pay for. The forgotten referral "hack" (I hate that term lol) is well known and has been able to be added for at least just over a year that I have been here.

@Helpershelper wrote:

@Barry4 

I can understand your frustration with this. If someone forgets to enter your referral code, nobody can manually apply the credit to your account. Sorry about that.

That's not true. Moderators can do it.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Barry4 wrote:

I referred my wife to Public Mobile - and she signed up at London Drugs Victoria. I mentioned that I was a Public Mobile customer but that was lost during her registration. How do I now add this to my rewards with Public Mobile?

Lost? Employee didn't ask? Click on the question mark and open a ticket. The referral part is on the first step of activation.

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Barry4 

I can understand your frustration with this. If someone forgets to enter your referral code, nobody can manually apply the credit to your account. Sorry about that.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Barry4 wrote:

Ask your wife to create a support ticket using the ? button at the bottom right corner of this page to ask moderator to update her account with your referral code.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Barry4 wrote:

@Barry4 Ask your wife (or do it for her through her account) to contact a moderator and say there was an error upon registration. Give them your referral code and they will apply it for you. You/she can contact the mods one of 2 ways. Click the question mark bottom right of the browser as shown in the picture and open a ticket through the automated ticketing system;

kevenv_2-1599233493879.png

or you can contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

Need Help? Let's chat.