cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral code

frash
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What is the referral code everyone is asking about and how does it work, where do I receive one?

7 REPLIES 7

@Yummy 

You can get a referral code applied after activation. However moderators cannot remove the wrong  referral code.

@Meow 

The maximum amount of referrals any one account can have is 110.

@Yummy wrote:

@softech wrote:

@frash   I think you have another post saying your have a family phone on PM already.   You (or whoever in your family own the PM phone)  can logon to My Account, on the right of the front page, there is a box like this and you will find the Referral code there.

If you have anybody in your family who has service with PM, you can use their referral code to lower your monthly bill.

BUT!!! referral code has to be used at the time of signing up in order to get that $1/every 30 days discount.

@Yummy wrote:

@softech wrote:

@frash   I think you have another post saying your have a family phone on PM already.   You (or whoever in your family own the PM phone)  can logon to My Account, on the right of the front page, there is a box like this and you will find the Referral code there.

If you have anybody in your family who has service with PM, you can use their referral code to lower your monthly bill.

BUT!!! referral code has to be used at the time of signing up in order to get that $1/every 30 days discount.

I’ve seen it being added in some account by a Mod but would not let that be an expected fix. 

I believe referral code cannot be applied after signing up nor if you provide somebody's else code so be careful what you do. Can you clarify somebody’s.......Oh do you mean someone else’s code in error?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

I think there is no limit how many referrals you can have meaning you can lower your 30 days PM charge to $0.

@softech wrote:

I believe referral code cannot be applied after signing up nor if you provide somebody's else code so be careful what you do.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

E-MyAcct_ReferCode.png

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@frash , using a referral code from an existing member will get you $10 when signing up a new account.  Check your private messages.

Need Help? Let's chat.