cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referal

Rickm24
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My friend recommended I go to PM. I activated my new phone at a local shop. The vendor asked me a series of questions as he was registering and activating my account, however he never asked for my friends referral code. So as it is my friend lost out on the referral.  I cannot find anywhere in my account details to enter that code so my friend gets her discount.

Please can someone from PM help in assigning this code so my friend gets her discount?

Thank you,

Rick

6 REPLIES 6

Rickm24

Thanks to everyone that replied. I followed your excellent directions and created a ticket. They have already responded and saw to assigning the correct referral to my friend and me as well.

Thanks,

Rick

Rickm24

Thanks so much for your suggestions. I will follow through and update this thread later.

:cathappy:

Rick

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Rickm24 

You lost a $10 one time credit too. ☹️

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Rickm24 , hopefully the store that did the activation did not cheat you out by using their own referral.  Anyway, you can try to reach out to the moderator team and ask them to apply your friend's code after the fact.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rickm24 hi it has to be entered on the first page when you sign up that was up to your friend to give the vendor the referral code 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Rickm24  contact the moderators, explain that you forgot to give them your friends code, give them the code and your friends cell number. 

Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)
Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen. The mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification in your email INBOX.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Need Help? Let's chat.