cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend - how?

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

A few days ago a friend activated a PM account at Walmart - I had had asked him to please ask the Walmart associate to enter my PM cell number for the referal. My friend just advised me that the Walmart associate told him that the refer a friend thing no longer applies. Is this true?

9 REPLIES 9

OKNitro
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

your dashboard has your unique code, easy to text or email to friends

mikeeremut
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The refer-a-friend program still exists

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you go to your myaccount page on the right hand side there is a code and a link when anyone sgins up with that link or code you will get $1.00 off your bill as long as they stay a member

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@BEER No he probably was lol it is still there in black and white  it says  referral code

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@geopublic wrote:

@BEER wrote:

A few days ago a friend activated a PM account at Walmart - I had had asked him to please ask the Walmart associate to enter my PM cell number for the referal. My friend just advised me that the Walmart associate told him that the refer a friend thing no longer applies. Is this true?

@BEER 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Introducing-all-new-Referral-Codes/m-p/...

Ohhhhh -- so I wrongly told my friend that the Walmart associate is an idiot --LOL

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@BEER  hi yes it still applies only now you use the unique referal code in your self serve account the walmart guy was ill informed

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@BEER I a not sure if activation portal has been changed for retail activations. It is probably the same as before, but now they have enter a referral code instead of number. This field should be on the first step of activation. If not, you can add the referral after activation by contacting the mod team. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can refer friends with a referral code in your self serve account.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@BEER wrote:

@BEER 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Introducing-all-new-Referral-Codes/m-p/...

Need Help? Let's chat.