cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend $10 promotion rules?

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

"From Sept 23 – Oct 06, 2019 refer your friend to Public Mobile and both you and your friend will receive a one-time $10 account credit! See the Community for more details."

Cut and pasted the above - but can't seem to find the rules.

Somewhere I think I read that it only applies if your referral signs up to a $25/month plan. Is this correct?

2 REPLIES 2

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thanks ... that explains ..... why I and others haven't received the $10 promotion reward. At first glance it seems like if you just refer a friend they and you would get $10 ------ but ...... of course I and perhaps others didn't bother with the fine print  "See the Community for more details."

"From Sept 23 – Oct 06, 2019 refer your friend to Public Mobile and both you and your friend will receive a one-time $10 account credit! See the Community for more details."

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@BEER wrote:

Cut and pasted the above - but can't seem to find the rules.

Somewhere I think I read that it only applies if your referral signs up to a $25/month plan. Is this correct?

It is all in the first post of the promotion not sure why a new thread needed to be started on this.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Extended-to-Oct-6-Get-an-extra-10-Credi...

Your friend will need to:

1. Purchase a Public Mobile SIM card. (Find a store)
  2. Activate a Public Mobile SIM card online on a $25/mo plan or higher at activate.publicmobile.ca.
  3. Enter your active Public Mobile referral code on the referral page during the activation process. The one-time $10 credit will be applied to their Self-Serve account within 72 hours of activation.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.