cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Receiving "sorry, cannot complete your call. You dont have an active long distance add on"

phone worked well for a long time. Now, when attempting to make outgoing local call, I receive verbal message above.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Receiving "sorry, cannot complete your call. You dont have an active long distance add o

@publicRJS wrote:

Sorry to be so helpless.    I do not see an "Overview" tab  on the Self Serve page.

When you log in to your self serve, you arrive on the overview page. Lower down there you would see my data & add-ons. Under there you would see your counted services. If you don't see a line saying something about minutes then you've consumed your plan allotment.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Receiving "sorry, cannot complete your call. You dont have an active long distance add o

@publicRJS wrote:

phone worked well for a long time. Now, when attempting to make outgoing local call, I receive verbal message above.

Try putting a 1 in front of the number. Are you on a limited minutes plan and out of minutes? Check your plan in self service.

Highlighted

On small plan.  I believe 10 mins per month.   How do I find total usage this month.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Highlighted
Oracle

@publicRJS wrote:

On small plan.  I believe 10 mins per month.   How do I find total usage this month.

@publicRJS , login to your self serve account to check usage.  The overview tab will show how much usage you have left in the current plan cycle.  If you go into the usage history, you will get a listing of individual calls, SMS and data events.  

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@publicRJS 

If you are out of minutes consider buying a Canada Wide Long Distance add on for $5 and get 500 minutes that roll over each month until consumed.

addon.jpg

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@publicRJS wrote:

hi you can dial 1 as suggested and also buy 500 minutes for 5 dollars which are used when you run out of your plan minutes any unused will roll over to next cycle

Highlighted

Sorry to be so helpless.    I do not see an "Overview" tab  on the Self Serve page.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@publicRJS wrote:

overview.jpg

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@publicRJS wrote:

When you log in to your self serve, you arrive on the overview page. Lower down there you would see my data & add-ons. Under there you would see your counted services. If you don't see a line saying something about minutes then you've consumed your plan allotment.

View solution in original post

Need Help? Let's chat.