Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Really important please

Futur001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi , 

First of all sorry for my bad english

I'm sorry if i'm not in the right place but I really need your help .

I already bought last month a forfait last month with call and text unlimited in province with 4+2gb data 3gspeed for 52$ par month .

Today i needed to renewal my forfait but for whatever reason i have only 4+2 gb data at 3gspeed for 50$ without text and call unlimited

The thing is I really really need these call and text for my job so could you add this option for me please ? Actually the 2$ difference is already in my account 

I really need it fast for my job so your help would be really really appreciate 

Thank you really much

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Futur001, if you are having issues navigating the plan selection process, message the moderator team as suggested.  They can help deal with all account related concerns.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

As said above, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info.

More info on contacting mods:

Spoiler
How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?If I do need Moderator assistance, what information should I provide?
    • Once the Community Moderator has responded to your private message, they will provide you with a secure link so they can authenticate your account information
    • In order to validate your account information, you will be asked for 1) Your account number and 2) Your PIN number
What are the Contact Support’s hours of operation?
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:00PM (EDT)

fsm7268
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

message Mods. they will be the ones to help you out. 

Need Help? Let's chat.