cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivating suspended account

jessicawy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I lost my phone and had my account suspended 2 weeks ago. Now I would like to re-activate my account with a new plan but the system will not let me put money into the account. I read that I need a moderator to do this change for me? I PM'd one of them with my phone number but haven't heard back. Thanks! 

4 REPLIES 4

Please try again after clearing your browser's cache and ensuring any pop up/ad blocker is turned off. If that fails you will need moderator assistance. Send any one of them a private message ( @MarieHelene_Lfor example) with your phone number and an explanation. Coverage is currently: Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST).

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

jessicawy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, I can select a plan and enter a payment amount but I when I click submit/process payment it doesn't let me proceed. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Are you saying that you cannot click Make a Payment when logged into your account? 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Yes, you will need help from a mod to change your plan since your account is suspended. One of them will get back to you shortly. 

Need Help? Let's chat.