cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivating an old account

ctong009
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have accounts with Public Mobile and one of them - under the email xxxxxxxxxxxxxx which I haven't been using since the old phone didn't work with the card - is apparently unavailable (it gives the ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled message). I would like to restart the account, or set up a new account but keeping the same phone number (xxxxxxxxxxxxxx). Can you tell me how to do it please? Thanks!

(I requested help last week too, but missed a message from the moderator. Please contact again)

edited by computergeek541: phone number and e-mail address removed

6 REPLIES 6

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @ctong009 

The message from the moderator you say you missed should still be in your Private Messages, unless you deleted it.   To get to it, follow the following steps:

1. Go under your mailbox by clicking top right envelope icon. HALIMACS_1-1610630271201.png
  2. Select INBOX. (it should default to this)
  3. Look for latest message from   
  4. Click on the message subject immediately below to review their response
  5. Follow their direction/advice  

@AE_Collector wrote:

So if deactivated for more that 90 days the account is completely closed as was mentioned. You would need to get a new SIM card and activate a new account picking a new phone number. If you hurry there is a promotion to receive your second month free activating on any plan and if activating a $25 or higher plan you also get a 5 Gb data add-on (one single block of data that rolls over until used up). Need to register your email ASAP on the home page and get the plan activated by January 25.

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector fyi - PM actually pushed the activation date back to February 8th!

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/boxingweek

So if deactivated for more that 90 days the account is completely closed as was mentioned. You would need to get a new SIM card and activate a new account picking a new phone number. If you hurry there is a promotion to receive your second month free activating on any plan and if activating a $25 or higher plan you also get a 5 Gb data add-on (one single block of data that rolls over until used up). Need to register your email ASAP on the home page and get the plan activated by January 25.

AE_Collector

ctong009
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@ctong009 Please use 3 dots on upper right corner of your message, edit, and remove ALL personal information.

This is a public forum and posting personal information makes you a target for hackers.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ctong009 hi if it has been longer than 90 days suspended then the account is closed permanently 

Need Help? Let's chat.